Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is it physically possible to dislike the taste of mcdonalds food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    i mean, id rather much have a normal burger but i still eat there.. wendys has most most real tasting food though lol.. their chicken sandwich is light years ahead of MCd

i went to Wendys and ordered their bbq chicken salad and a small lemonade...that **** was $9.01

**** Wendys

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i went to Wendys and ordered their bbq chicken salad and a small lemonade...that **** was $9.01

**** Wendys
      i feel the same way when i check my wallet after hitting up the chic-fil-a drive thru.

how the hell does a grilled chicken sandwhich combo come out to be over $10?

Comment

**** Wendys
        skip the salads there. tasty but expensive

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        i feel the same way when i check my wallet after hitting up the chic-fil-a drive thru.

how the hell does a grilled chicken sandwhich combo come out to be over $10?
        Bless you, sweet prince.

Comment

and farmer boys prices are a travesty too..

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
            skip the salads there. tasty but expensive

they even pulled this 'please drive up to the window for your total' bull****

i was like 'i only ordered a salad'

i was all salty eating that **** on friday

Comment

Big Mac sauce is so ****ing nice, i wish i could buy bottles of that shit.

Comment

Chickfila trumps any fast food place for me they opened in my city about two years ago been the only fast food place for me ever since

Comment

I ate chicken select strips at McDonald's in like 2003 when they first came out. Since then all I've ever had from there was Diet Coke and fries occasionally. McDonald's is the next lowest form of food after gas station food.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                    Chickfila trumps any fast food place for me they opened in my city about two years ago been the only fast food place for me ever since

i like their crisscut fries and dipping sauce

Comment

i like their crisscut fries and dipping sauce
                      Hell yeah also their nuggets are top notch usually spend up to 15-20$ bucks there

Comment

Working...
                      X