Collapse
No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wlad and postol=2 clinch fighters who met somebody with better timing and movement then them and they had no idea what to do because their skills were largely based on preventing boxing not actually boxing well

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      Postol is an a class boxer that's plan is to do what TC is doing to him. TC is just a level above him at boxing. He was never gonna go Maidana on him. He was supposed to outbox and frustrate TC, bit he can't.
      In the earlier rnds Postol used his size to keep distance and Crawford had some trouble finding his angles and the fight was close.

Once Crawford figured out where to go it was all over.

I thought Postol Would go a lot harder in the early rnds tbh, he had to establish what he wanted to do, he let it get away from him.

Comment

• 109-10 who gives a ****

Comment

• Good performance but omg. It was a snoooooze fest

Comment

• I had Postol winning around 115-111. Judges will be influenced by the crowd.

Comment

• well that was some easy work

Comment

• Great win for TC, awesome performance

Comment

• Rigo-like performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Have you noticed Crawford's movement and counters?? Postol is an excellent fighter but there's a damn good reason for him being hesitant.
                    Of course. Am I sitting here calling Postol a bum? I just said he got neutralized dude. Crawford completely neutralized him.

It was all Crawford work, Postol didn't just stop fighting for the hell of it.

Comment

• FFS, don't taunt him if you're just going to circle away...

Comment

Working...
                      X