Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody else rewatch the fight muted because of what Nazim Richardson said?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    I did..... damn...

Gotta keep it real.. it was a close fight. It could have been a draw.

Sorry to Tim Bradley for not giving him credit. Regardless this was a great fight.

My new scorecard is

Pacquiao- Bradley

9-10
    9-10
    9-10
    9-10
    10-9
    10-9
    9-10
    9-10
    10-9
    9-10
    10-9
    10-9

edit: I have to admit I posted this thread before I finished the fight lol... but i finished it now.

I was just shocked at how I had Bradley up so far ahead when I didn't the first time. But Pacquiao came back later in the fight. He still won. But it doesn't seem like such a huge robbery.
    This is so funny. So what your saying is that the hbo commentators had the power to project their biased to the audience or people watching in diffrent countries with diffrent commentators. Even better people who are deaf and have been watching boxing for years were biased about what HBO. I know they had a good laugh when they read this **** being posted.

Comment

You must be blind if you thought Bradley won the first four rounds. Watch the fight in slow-mo

Comment

it was closer than i thought, alot of close rounds pac won but it wasnt as bad as i thought

Comment

all this talk about "muting fights" is hilarious to me...cant you people just ignore the commentary? have a bit of mental strength for fu/cks sake.trust your own damn eyes.....from the first watch i was thinking if Bradley was the house fighter, he was maybe in a position to get a questionable decision, but since he was fighting manny "cashcow" pacquiao, everyone would just run along with HBO's viewpoint......i was hella surprised when it actually came about that bradley did get credit for his work......manny should blame himself because the biggest reason bradley was even in the fight, was because pacquiao fought with no fire(the other big reason, bradley's heart).

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            all this talk about "muting fights" is hilarious to me...cant you people just ignore the commentary? have a bit of mental strength for fu/cks sake.trust your own damn eyes.....from the first watch i was thinking if Bradley was the house fighter, he was maybe in a position to get a questionable decision, but since he was fighting manny "cashcow" pacquiao, everyone would just run along with HBO's viewpoint......i was hella surprised when it actually came about that bradley did get credit for his work......manny should blame himself because the biggest reason bradley was even in the fight, was because pacquiao fought with no fire(the other big reason, bradley's heart).
            rofl. How are people persuaded by what they hear as opposed to what they see, what's right there in front of them? btw even money, you're scorecard is a real head scratcher, but it's your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
              Bradley won the first four rounds
              yah that's what i'm saying lol...pac's best rounds were most of the earlier rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                lol exactly...it's not too hard, for me at least, to drown out the commentary. first watch had bradley only winning 4 rounds...second watch still only had bradley winning 4 rounds..

Comment

I dont know man when I watched it on mute, Bradley was controlling the pace in the first four rounds. He was landing on Pacquiao and making him miss, and pacquiao was getting angry at how he kept backing up, but Bradley still came forward anyway and attacked him from time to time and Pacquiao was getting madder and madder when he couldn't retaliate the way he wanted.

Bradley was more in control for most of the first four rounds than pacquiao

i just scored the first 4 four for Bradley. And compubox was definately wrong. Bradley was landing a lot more than what they showed. He was outlanding pac In many parts of the first part of the fight.

I still had Pac winning the fight at the end. But it wasn't the fight the commentators and the numbers were orchestrating. I've seen worse robberies.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-14-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    I dont know man when I watched it on mute, Bradley was controlling the pace in the first four rounds. He was landing on Pacquiao and making him miss, and pacquiao was getting angry at how he kept backing up, but he still came forward anyway and attacked him from time to time and Pacquiao was getting madder and madder when he couldn't retaliate the way he wanted.

i just scored the first 4 four for Bradley. And compubox was definately wrong. Bradley was landing a lot more than what they showed. He was outlanding pac In many parts of the first part of the fight.
                    respect for not being a complete tard the fight is much closer then what HBO were trying to sell the viewers I don't thing Bradley dominated any of the rounds and TBH neither did Manny.
                    even the rounds I scored for Manny he stole it a the end of the rounds I agree with Brian Kenny 100%

Comment

I still have Pacquiao winning the fight but it changed from 10-2 to 7-5, and maybe the fight looks different in person so it could have been different from what i saw.

My main point is that tim bradley doesn't deserve the hate. he fought a great fight.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-14-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X