No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto will never fight GGG...and that's a fact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    Cotto will fight whoever make him the most $$$.. that's a fact.

that's why he turned down a PAC rematch and fought Trout for much less?

Comment

If he beats Canelo, which I think he will, I am sure he will fight Golovkin. Cotto isn't sissy made.

HOWEVER, I'm worried that at the times he needs to dig deep during the Canelo fight, he'll think about GGG and just say **** it and not risk for a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        that's why he turned down a PAC rematch and fought Trout for much less?
        He'd like to enjoy the money mak, not drink his food lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          He'd like to enjoy the money mak, not drink his food lol

Haha...good one. Cotto won't fight him if he's smart.

Comment

This appears to be the fight that GGG wants. He wants to do it at MSG during the Puerto Rican weekend, everything that Cotto loves.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
              roach just needing to say something, reality is arum already paving cottos path. canelo then bradley. just as cotto did in the past he avoids i.e. when he moved up to 154 and avoided pwill and martinez..went to fight michael jennings..who?
              He was coming off the beatdown to Margarito, and that fight was at 147. What drugs are you on?

And Cotto won't fight GGG until he is worth the risk, he'll fight anyone. At the moment though Cotto isn't trying to cash out, if he fights GGG it will be his last fight I feel. But seeing as how he'll make Canelo look silly, and then apparently paralyze Bradley since that's what Arum wants to happen.
              Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 10-23-2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                He was coming off the beatdown to Margarito, and that fight was at 147. What drugs are you on?

And Cotto won't fight GGG until he is worth the risk, he'll fight anyone. At the moment though Cotto isn't trying to cash out, if he fights GGG it will be his last fight I feel. But seeing as how he'll make Canelo look silly, and then apparently paralyze Bradley since that's what Arum wants to happen.
                cotto is afraid of brawling or fighting hard fights, look at his fights, lol, he runs after 6 rounds to avoid wars, lol, he lost that fighting spirit with margarito like you brought up, lol, ggg will in his eyes destroy him

Comment

I didn't even think he would fight Sergio. And I thought the fight would resemble the Chavez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    People who make these threads set themselves up for embarrassment.

I actually think Canelo beats Cotto so it won't even be a discussion.
                    So you're saying they'd be like your threads?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Do people really believe that Roach would allow Cotto to take this fight? It's a mis-math because of the size difference. At 160 GGG will absolutely murder Cotto. Roach said they want GGG at 154 but even if GGG would agree team Cotto will come up with some excuse not to take this fight....

Like I said Cotto vs GGG will never happen cause Roach has never had any real interest in this fight cause he knows Cotto has no chance and it will be a brutal KO loss.
                      Cotto and his fans dont want it, after all he beat a healthy Sergio with his skills.

Theres no reason why anyone wouldn't want this fight, it would be fireworks. I actually give Cotto a good chance for the upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X