Hardest Hitters In The Game Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest Hitters In The Game Today?

Obviously i mean p4p! Who u got?
    In no particular order here are a bunch who's power i rate!

Wladomir Klitschko
    David Haye
    Gennady Golovkin
    Randall Bailey
    Lucas Matthysse
    Marco Huck
    Arthur Abraham
    Daniel Ponce De Leon
    Juanma Lopez
    Johnny Gonzales
    Victor Ortiz
    Saul Alvarez
    Manny Pacquaio

Buuuuump...................................

Comment

I pretty much agree with you. I'd throw Kendall Holt in the mix too, his record is deceiving but he has that one punch left hook that puts guys to sleep

Except Pacquiao, Pacman isn't a hard puncher, he just throw some super fast punches you don;t see that wobbles or rocks you.

Larry Holmes said Tyson wasn't really a hard puncher but he was a quick puncher and those punches you can't see can drop you, Holmes said Shavers hit him harder than Tyson, he said Shavers hit him so hard he was drooling.

Morales, Solis, and others said Pacquiao doesn't punch hard he just hits you from awkward angles you can't see, even Hatton said he didn't feel much power but he was knocked out from a punch he didn't see.
      Last edited by hectari; 09-12-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

I reckon David Haye is the hardest puncher in the sport pound for pound. The speed and force behind his punches tends to be deadly.

Other than the names already mentioned I reckon Pavlik hits rather hard (he's rubbish though so cant land them very well), Gamboa also hits hard in the lower divisions.

Comment

Maidana.....

Comment

nonito and broner have got to be in the top 10 imo

Comment

In addition to the guys you listed :

Mikkel Kessler
              Roman Gonzalez
              Takashi Uchiyama
              Thomas Dulorme
              Javier Fortuna

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                In addition to the guys you listed :

Roman Gonzalez
                EXCELLENT choice!

Comment

Martinez?

He's had a pretty mean streak lately.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    I reckon David Haye is the hardest puncher in the sport pound for pound. The speed and force behind his punches tends to be deadly.

Other than the names already mentioned I reckon Pavlik hits rather hard (he's rubbish though so cant land them very well), Gamboa also hits hard in the lower divisions.
                    Agreed, he was knocking Cruisers cold and the n moved up to face men far larger than himself and has been knocking the most of em out! Del Boy was a durable thick set HW with a solid chin - Iced. He even had the 7'2 23stone Valuev rocking! Alot of guys move up and their shots lose their sting, and we are talking a division here so a few lbs... Haye is giving up Tons of weight!

Not overly heavy handed but oh so explosive

Comment

Working...
                    X