Euro 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
    i know lol, thank god he did
    he will prob get it right for Ukraine. England will beat Sweden 2-1 fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      he will prob get it right for Ukraine. England will beat Sweden 2-1 fingers crossed
      yes, i think France and England will both go through from our group so its important that we beat Sweden on Friday.

Comment

• Cabaye had a good game today, can't believe he only cost Newcastle £4 million !!

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
          yes, i think France and England will both go through from our group so its important that we beat Sweden on Friday.
          Very important. I'd be over the moon if Ukraine and France draw. Because England need to top the group I don't fancy playing Spain (there likely to top that group) I'd rather face Italy.

Comment

• I wouldn't write off Sweden as far as beating England...They are coming off a loss so they will go hard in the next game...England could just get another draw.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post

I wonder how gassed these girls will feel when they find out their gifs are on the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                  I wonder how gassed these girls will feel when they find out their gifs are on the net.
                  Those ******s on 4chan have already probably found the facebooks and addys of them and all their surviving family for the last 3 generations.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Those ******s on 4chan have already probably found the facebooks and addys of them and all their surviving family for the last 3 generations.

stalking ftw.

Comment

• Does anyone know the order for who will face who in the next round? ie the winner of group A will play the runner up for Group B.

I've no idea ATM.

Comment

Working...
                      X