Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev/Duva turn attention towards Fall fight with Pascal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great challenge for Kovalev if this fight goes through, if anything, Pascal will test that chin.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      I agree. I don't get why Pascal has been so causally brushed aside lately. I think he's right up there with Kovalev and Stevenson in quality.
      Bute came to life for one single round against Pascal and almost dropped him, had him hurt in the corner. Kovalev has the kind of power that will fold him in half because Pascals' defense is not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Bute came to life for one single round against Pascal and almost dropped him, had him hurt in the corner. Kovalev has the kind of power that will fold him in half because Pascals' defense is not that good.
        Pascal looked like he was playing possum to me.

Comment

This will be a very entertaining fight. Pascal wins though. I doubt Pascal would fight Stevenson for obvious reasons, but I think he beats Stevenson and Kovalev.

Comment

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...-cold-war-thaw

Comment

Steve Kim is going to hell.

Revelation 21:8.

Comment

Well I'd love to see this fight Pascal has a damn good chin and is quick... He does gas late and I would be scared for Pascal because he can take bombs and won't go from just one or two IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X