Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd Sr. says he's interested in training Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know if Mayweather Sr is fit enough to implement the changes needed for Broner. Its worth a shot though, Broner's current game will never translate to the success he wants at 147

Comment

Considering Adrien Broner's strengths and weaknesses, I actually think he should humble himself and turn to a fighter like Bernard Hopkins if he is looking for guidance, and a trainer like Nazim Richardson to help him work on developing an effective style to fit his skill set. He is never going to be the next Floyd Mayweather, Jr. as he just doesn't have that kind of ability.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        yes , he is trash , poop , garbage trainer whos just lucky he got a talented son ...

the guy that trained cotto for pac is inexperienced, floyd joy sr is d@g****...
        i think floyd hurt your feelings too much that you have been blinded by hate. ill be praying for you.

Comment

Roger's interview was funnier. LMAO.

"They thought he was the next Floyd and he got his ass whooped."

Comment

Mike is a good trainer, its on Adrain to own up and listen up. What Floyd is "trying" to say is that when a fighter stays with his trainer that started him out as a kid there gets to be to much of a comfort zone! Its part of the history of father & sons teams that can need a break from one another after 12 to 15 years as a team. Its not that Mike isn't a capable trainer because he is a very good one but the fighters need to be pressed at times and the father gym figure is sometimes taken advantage of.
            As for Floyd Sr. saying what he said about Mike..........what do you expect!
            The sooner boxing can get back to the Ray Arcels, Angie Dundee, Manny Stewarts, Eddie Futchs, Georgie Bentons the better the sport will be.
            The "hood" mentality keeps the fighters "slaves to their ways" you see how Broner acts! Boxing is not all about cussin' and acting like your a bad azz its about studing your lessons and getting in tremendous condition and having respect for YOURSELF! I'm personally tired of listening to Floyd Sr. act out.
            I knew him when he was a junior fighter and acted like the bad azz guy then too. We get old some get wiser some stay the same ol' BS! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by FXDaKid View Post
              Thoughts?

this guy is more and more brain damaged in every interview I see. It's about time to put a fork in him already. Can't even understand anything he's saying any more his mind is almost fully gone at this point

Comment

Might be a good idea. Teach the kid how to actually use his chicken legs

Comment

Broner is NOT a defensive fight

Comment

I've never respected any trainer that publicly says they want to train another trainers fighter.

But this probably is a good move for broner.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      lol why are you guys calling Sr a crap trainer, Oscar said hes the best trainer in the world, and hes worked with everyone
                      lol @ Oscar said.. U sure he wasn't high on coke when he said that lol couldn't help myself..

Comment

Working...
                      X