No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire is Open To Facing Rigo at 126 or Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Wasn't that obvious for that whole year when he came up with excuses not to fight him? And after it was signed how he was setting up roadblocks?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Man , I am a fan of Rigondeaux , but I give credit to Nonito that he accepted to fight Rigo , he was in a better position as the champion and fighter of the year , and he accepted to fight a very dangerous fight with alot of risk .

If you compared Donaire to Mayweather duck acts , you will know that Donaire is a great man and boxer , he gave the fans the biggest fight of 2013 and he take the loss like a man .

I respect Donaire and Chavez Jr. , and disrespect Mayweather more and more

Comment

So Donaire would be willing to go back to 122 to fight Terrazas but not for Rigondeaux. Either way, even at 126 and with more studying or whatever Donaire wants to do before the fight, Rigondeaux would give him fits and probably beat him again.

Comment

Rigo can only beat donaire if he knows he weight drain.

Rigo scared of rematch at 125.5 pounds for the title back and know that Donaire have good shoulder again.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
          Man , I am a fan of Rigondeaux , but I give credit to Nonito that he accepted to fight Rigo , he was in a better position as the champion and fighter of the year , and he accepted to fight a very dangerous fight with alot of risk .

If you compared Donaire to Mayweather duck acts , you will know that Donaire is a great man and boxer , he gave the fans the biggest fight of 2013 and he take the loss like a man .

I respect Donaire and Chavez Jr. , and disrespect Mayweather more and more
          Mayweather beat that ass. Mayweather 43-0 baby.

Someone is just jelly

Comment

Donaire

Great fighters know their limitations and Donaire found out the hard way but learned from it. He should just move up to 126 and forget Rigo unless he is willing to do catchweight in between. Donaire might have a chance of redeeming himself by knocking out Rigo which can put more pressure on him than Rigo and thereby making it more difficult to do.

Comment

Working...
            X