Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else think a poor mans pacman at canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all.

Crazy comparison. Pacquiao's footwork alone is totally different than Canelo's.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      pac throws combos

canelo throws one punch every 30 secs
      read the post, I said for the first few rounds, then he gasses

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Not at all.

Crazy comparison. Pacquiao's footwork alone is totally different than Canelo's.
        I did say, one of the reason his style was so ineffective was because of his footwork being horrific

man nobody is reading the thread, just the title

hence him being a poor mans pac

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
          Canelo is a viscous combination puncher, it's his staple move. Canelo couldn't land them in this fight because Trout kept moving and wouldn't let Canelo get his feet grounded long enough to fire off the combos. Have you even watched Canelo fight before?
          So its Trouts fault now Canelo caged up and gassed out?

This is a new level of competition, this comes with the territory, he might of been able to throw combos at the likes of Mathew Hatton, but the Laras and Trouts of this world are not going to stand their like lame ducks and let you hit them.

Pac man still threw combos, no matter the competition, he adjusted and raised his game

Canelo was gassed out and his workrate was pretty poor

Comment

Trout fought way more like Pacquiao than Canelo did...not that either of them really fought like him at all.

Comment

He reminds me of a past parime Oscar at times. Fast hands but slow feet, fights in spurts, good chin, similar defense, great combos.

Comment

Working...
              X