'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    arrested for disciplining your kids on not to be hoes in the future
    Lol, beating a kid does not make them disciplined. It teaches them that violence takes care of business, and the barbaric tradition goes on. I was never beaten by my dad, he never laid a finger on me, but my mom did whip me. Guess who I respect way more at 24 years old? Once that fear of getting whipped is gone from your son/daughter's mind, once they know they can finally take the whipping and just smile, you are left with nothing because you are a mental weakling who can not handle things verbally. Then you find yourself in a cold world when your son grows up and learns that there was actually another way to discipline a child, but you took the other, abusive way.

You know how Hispanic parents like to call their own child "Mal-cria'o"? which means, badly-raised. How f-cking funny I always found that word. You f-cking raised me you f-cking dipsh-t. I was "badly raised" by you. A kid grows up to be a violent bully? Guess where that sh-t started? At home when he was getting bullied by his mom or dad, with abusive punishment for his petty behavior. Seriously though, I respect my dad like no other man and he's never hit me. I try to follow in his footsteps and be like him. Cause if I can raise my son like that, without ever hitting him and still getting his respect, not fear, I would be proud of myself as a dad. Oh, your son/daughter is afraid of you? You really showed them, you Stone Cold bad ass.

Note: "You" doesn't mean you in particular, I mean in general, for abusive parents. I am not attacking you personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      ok look at this this way.

The girl was stripping on a webcam right?

Go to a free **** website and search webcam, and see how many thousands of results you get.

Stripping on a webcam, even if it's to your ******ed teen boyfriend who's gonna post it on the internet and show it to all his friends, is not a good decision and is no way for a girl that's not a slut to act.

What if she wanted to do something with her career, and somebody found that video of her? Career over.

What if this guy that she's showing her naked body to gets so horny that he rapes her, or they have consensual sex they have a baby which will just become a victim in another cycle of bad parenting.

she's a TEEN bro, you can't give her responsibility. Trusting a teen with anything is like trusting a monkey with a loaded gun.

I hope you never have kids.
      This is just too ridiculous to reply to

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        This is just too ridiculous to reply to
        whatever man the feeling's mutual

I'm not trying to tell you what to do with your kids because I don't care, I'm not the one that started it.

Comment

I was expecting for every one to be in agreement with beating little kids, but after reading the thread I see almost every one is against it. Good, i'm tired of looking like I go against the grain all the damn time around here.

Comment

Different strokes for different folks, it's all senseless arguing really. You can't really pick a side here, and I've seen the whole 'sit them down and have a talk with them' put to the test over and over. Guess what, that doesn't always work, which is why "Out of Control Teens" is a popular topic in a lot of these talk host shows. Me, I've taken my fair share of beatings, don't think any less of my parents now, strongly believe it's made me a better person. In saying that, of course I'm not gonna expect that to work with everyone, I sympathize with the dad in that...it must have really hurt him to see that.

Comment

I both love and hate threads like these in which the topic of conversation centers mostly around the behavior or assumed attitudes of young women.

I love them, because they always provide a stage for our more misogynistic users to reveal themselves on because they cannot resist the opportunity to jump up in self-righteous indignation and feign moral outrage over something that is, quite simply, harmless. When challenged on their ignorant bull****, said users will then reply in defense of their original position with paragraph after paragraph of even more revealing garbage.

I hate them because there are so many of them.

For a group of supposedly straight 'Romeos' who are, apparently, "swamped with p*ssy on the regular", you dudes sure seem to get very emotional when discussing the inconsequential actions of random females you'll never even know.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                The girl was stripping on a webcam right?
                No, she wasn't.

Infact, if you don't even know WTF 'twerking' is - Why the hell are you interjecting yourself into this conversation?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I was expecting for every one to be in agreement with beating little kids, but after reading the thread I see almost every one is against it. Good, i'm tired of looking like I go against the grain all the damn time around here.
                  The original thread, which was deleted by BostonGuy, was absolutely brimming with blanket approval of the father's actions. Quite a few users were applauding his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lol, beating a kid does not make them disciplined. It teaches them that violence takes care of business, and the barbaric tradition goes on. I was never beaten by my dad, he never laid a finger on me, but my mom did whip me. Guess who I respect way more at 24 years old? Once that fear of getting whipped is gone from your son/daughter's mind, once they know they can finally take the whipping and just smile, you are left with nothing because you are a mental weakling who can not handle things verbally. Then you find yourself in a cold world when your son grows up and learns that there was actually another way to discipline a child, but you took the other, abusive way.

You know how Hispanic parents like to call their own child "Mal-cria'o"? which means, badly-raised. How f-cking funny I always found that word. You f-cking raised me you f-cking dipsh-t. I was "badly raised" by you. A kid grows up to be a violent bully? Guess where that sh-t started? At home when he was getting bullied by his mom or dad, with abusive punishment for his petty behavior. Seriously though, I respect my dad like no other man and he's never hit me. I try to follow in his footsteps and be like him. Cause if I can raise my son like that, without ever hitting him and still getting his respect, not fear, I would be proud of myself as a dad. Oh, your son/daughter is afraid of you? You really showed them, you Stone Cold bad ass.

Note: "You" doesn't mean you in particular, I mean in general, for abusive parents. I am not attacking you personally.
                    If you read my other post I mentioned that they did needed to get disciplined BUT whipping them with a power cord was not the way to do it, he crossed the line he went from discipline to child abuse once he picked up the cord...maybe that post you quoted from me wasn't worded the right way

Also MALCRIAO
                    I also used to say the same thing to my mom why you saying that if you're raising me...I used to tell her that in my mind doe

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I both love and hate threads like these in which the topic of conversation centers mostly around the behavior or assumed attitudes of young women.

I love them, because they always provide a stage for our more misogynistic users to reveal themselves on because they cannot resist the opportunity to jump up in self-righteous indignation and feign moral outrage over something that is, quite simply, harmless. When challenged on their ignorant bull****, said users will then reply in defense of their original position with paragraph after paragraph of even more revealing garbage.

I hate them because there are so many of them.

For a group of supposedly straight 'Romeos' who are, apparently, "swamped with p*ssy on the regular", you dudes sure seem to get very emotional when discussing the inconsequential actions of random females you'll never even know.
                      A person judging someone who he thinks is judging others. Irony is such a plentiful substance.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      No, she wasn't.

Infact, if you don't even know WTF 'twerking' is - Why the hell are you interjecting yourself into this conversation?
                      Well no video was provided, so I was assuming it was something like the video someone posted before about a girl being caught on a webcam.

Sue me.

And I know what twerking is, I just know that headlines and titles arent always indicative of reality.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-05-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X