Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Putting in Work For Trout Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Putting in Work For Trout Title Clash

Former three division world champion Miguel Cotto (37-3, 30KOs), along with his Cuban coach Pedro Diaz, is putting in work at the high altitude location of Big Bear, California. Cotto is preparing for his next fight on December 1, when he challenges undefeated Austin Trout for the WBA's "regular" title at 154-pounds. The fight takes place at New York's Madison Square Garden and televised by Showtime. Photos by Carlos Giusti/GFR Media/Primera Hora

[Click Here To Read More]

Big bear's an awesome place to train!!

Comment

I dont think Cotto has ever trained in Big Bear. This should help with Stamina.

Comment

Cotto by KO. Not every black american has Mayweather's skills, Trout is good, but he aint nothing for Cotto

Comment

Cotto looks like he is ready to go! I can't wait. And the sweet science for the next few months will have my Saturdays ready to go!

Comment

cotto will embarrass trout...

Comment

Originally posted by realboxingmind
              No offense but cotto sucks.he lost to Mayweather,Pacquiao,and magarito.
              He is old and slow.cotto is not a Jr middleweight.hes a welterweight really
              candidate for most ******ed post ever!
              cotto sucks? he's a guaranteed hall of famer... only lost legit to the two best boxers of his generation - and he gave mayweather one of his toughest fights since what, de la hoya in 2007?
              he's one of my favourite guys ever coz he's got balls to fight any champion, which some more talented and gifted fighters don't have *cough* pacquiao *cough* mayweather *cough*

Comment

Stop hating kid cotto is a real warrior a true champ doesn't hesitate to fight anyone ure just a dum ****

Comment

Originally posted by realboxingmind
                  No offense but cotto sucks.he lost to Mayweather,Pacquiao,and magarito.
                  He is old and slow.cotto is not a Jr middleweight.hes a welterweight really
                  Whats wrong with losing to manny or floyd?

Comment

How can you be hating on Cotto? Damn

Comment

Working...
                    X