No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    That doesn't apply here. If anyone avoids this fight, there is 1 thing that can be guaranteed. That is, It's not gonna be Martinez.
    my post wasn't against Martinez believe me its for the sh•t talking that's gonna come following this and then the back and forth will begin...

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Nice to see Sergio call out a guy 2 weight classes below him. Lets see if he will go back to calling out Manny next.

I respect Sergio as a fighter but I have a strong feeling he thinks he is a huge superstar now. Simply put, in the US he is not. He is not and never will be a PPV star, and is trying to ride the coattails of more famous fighters. Being good does not make you famous. He should instead concentrate on what is real and clean out his division. If he wants to chase bigger fish, he cannot expect to chase them while having a size advantage. Call out Ward and fight him, or stay where you are at and create your own legacy.
      Floyd's a champ at 154, and Sergio's willing to move down. No two divisions involved.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Floyd will lose to Sergio if they fight, especially at 160. Sergio is too damn big. Floyd's punches will have no impact on Sergio, and Sergio will have no respect for Floyd's punches, and walk right through him.
        Exactly how it would be with any Middleweight vs Welterweight ...

BTW: Did all the other Middleweights just vanish off the face of the earth or something?

Comment

floyd can always use the "business" excuse not to fight martinez...the same way sergio's team is using it against golovkin and pirog last year.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But queergio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
            kinda like Floyd did JMM?

Comment

You would think as "boxing fans" everyone would be excited about this fight but as usual on NSB there are always those who arent happy no matter who fights who.

Comment

He says he can make 154 healthy, but I have doubts. But if he drains himself and gets beat that's on him.

Comment

Forget Floyd, that fool won't come anywhere near a ring Martinez is in. What about cleaning out your own division Sergio?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    kinda like Floyd did JMM?
                    Maybe i'm missing something, when did Floyd call out JMM?

Comment

Floyd might as well fight Wlad

People desperately want Floyd to lose, which i find funny

Comment

Working...
                      X