Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs. Robert Guerrero rumored for 12/15 on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradely would take this one, I'm still not convinced on Guerrero's gritt.

If a headbutt happens Robert might get flashbacks to the Yordan fight.

Comment

Good fight. Make it happen.

Comment

Top Rank is in deep shyt. Bob Arum is running out of in house fighters. Margarito retired, Cotto left, Pacquaio will retire pretty soon, Valero RIP, Chavez Jr. got exposed, Juanma exposed. Pavlik past his prime. Only elite fighters in his squad are Rigo, Bradley, Donaire, and Rios and they are in different divisions. Good luck Bob, finding fights for these guys.

Comment

Great fight! But it won't happen. GBP and TR

Comment

I think this would make an interesting fight. Both men are good guys and deserve a good payday. hope TR and GB can come to terms.

Comment

Hope it happens and if it does... I'm picking bradley by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
                Top Rank is in deep shyt. Bob Arum is running out of in house fighters. Margarito retired, Cotto left, Pacquaio will retire pretty soon, Valero RIP, Chavez Jr. got exposed, Juanma exposed. Pavlik past his prime. Only elite fighters in his squad are Rigo, Bradley, Donaire, and Rios and they are in different divisions. Good luck Bob, finding fights for these guys.
                Word. Their roster not that deep.

Comment

That would be a good fight for both guys, but TR and GB don't care. Doesn't happen most likely.

Comment

GBP was totally willing to co-promote Vanes-Lara before it went to purse bid.

I can see GBP and TR making this fight, largely due to that fatc that neither guy is a superstar. Less money involved = much more likely.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Dubuef (sp?) cool with Golden Boy?

Comment

Working...
                      X