No announcement yet.

Greatest Part 3 movie of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    I can deal with CGI in space movies, but its absolutely unacceptable in a film like LOTR. It hurts the entire series and looks like **** 10 years later.

Yeah, that kinda turned me off too. I wanted to see as much realism as could be, and they come up with that. Still, the ending to the story as a whole is what got me.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      I can deal with CGI in space movies, but its absolutely unacceptable in a film like LOTR. It hurts the entire series and looks like **** 10 years later.

LOTR CGI was very good. No way they could have hired 200,000 extras to play orcs in that battle. Movie is a 10.

Comment

it sems to me some of the guys here judge some films on the merit of CGI alone... or like its a big, significant criteria in judging a film...

i dunno about you, but im afraid last year's "the legend of the guardians" was the best looking CGI film ive seen but the original toy story from 1995 thrashes it completely..

Comment

Return of the King, definitely.

F*** The Godfather part 3.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, and it's not even close. Everything in that film is masterful - From Leone's quick cuts from the immensely harsh desert landscapes to the closeups of character's facial expressions, to the absolutely stellar soundtrack composed by Ennio Morricone, the look and feel of the sparsely populated village encampments, to the civil war battle side story, and the vintage performance by Clint Eastwood (as well as the comic gold given to us by Eli Wallach).

It simply can't be touched. It also can't be stopped, can't be moved, and can't be rocked.
            I didn't even notice the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly up there. Didn't even know it was a part 3.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I didn't even notice the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly up there. Didn't even know it was a part 3.
              its the 3rd part of the dollars trilogy featuring the man with no name...

Comment

Good Bad Ugly, Return of the King then Bourne Ultimatum

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                  its the 3rd part of the dollars trilogy featuring the man with no name...
                  Yep.

A Fistful of Dollars
                  For A Few Dollars More
                  The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

In that order.

Comment

I know it's Pixar but where's Toy Story 3? I consider the Toy Story trilogy to be the greatest film trilogy because each successive film got better and better. On top of that, it ended the series at a massive peak.

Comment

Die Hard 3
                      Return of the Jedi
                      Matrix Revolutions

Comment

Working...
                      X