Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a maximum amount of videos you can post on facebook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a maximum amount of videos you can post on facebook?

i got like 6000 pics & just posted my 300th video today but my latest add has not gone through twice. i'm just wondering if anyone knows....

Damn that's serious facebooking.

6000 pics? You trying to show up all the females or what?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Damn that's serious facebooking.

6000 pics? You trying to show up all the females or what?
      no just concert, travel & work pictures. my videos are all songs from concerts i was at. i make concert discs but like to post them on facebook. FB is my scrap book. ive kept all my ticket stubs since 1996...everything is on the timeline too. took me months to put it together.i don't have 6000 pics & 5997 of them are pictures of myself in a mirror of every outfit in my closet...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        no just concert, travel & work pictures. my videos are all songs from concerts i was at. i make concert discs but like to post them on facebook. FB is my scrap book. ive kept all my ticket stubs since 1996...everything is on the timeline too. took me months to put it together.i don't have 6000 pics & 5997 of them are pictures of myself in a mirror of every outfit in my closet...lol!
        Pretty cool, you go to a ****load of concerts. I haven't been to one in a while.......actually since I saw Slayer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Pretty cool, you go to a ****load of concerts. I haven't been to one in a while.......actually since I saw Slayer.
          i'm going to my parents place for easter & i'm going to look through old albums & post a few oldies of me on my timeline. my dad actually kept my old hockey score sheets from when he coached me 20 some years ago. i scored 41 goals my best year...lol! post every scoresheet date on my timeline...scrapbook i call it but still want to know what my max video limit is...im thinking 300

Comment

just a screw up on FB when i tried loading more videos...just got it back up loading now...

Comment

Working...
            X