Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC has a net worth of 26 million. While PBF just made 25 mil in one night !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever either are worth its more than everyone in the forum's net worth combined and then some

Comment

So let's say Pacman is broke...who gives a fk? The public still wants to see him fight

Comment

Truth is someone would have to do an extensive asset check (with consent from Pac) for us to know just how much he's worth. Or you can do what Ts did and just Google it. I'm sure its just as reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
          Warren Buffet has billions of dollars, therefore, warren buffet is a greater boxer than Manny, Floyd, Sugar Ray, and both Klitscho's combined.
          Lmaoooo thissssss

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            You guys are morons, nobody knows his net worth except himself.
            Actually its public knowledge that Pac doesn't even know what he's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              Truth is someone would have to do an extensive asset check (with consent from Pac) for us to know just how much he's worth. Or you can do what Ts did and just Google it. I'm sure its just as reliable.
              Someone did, Dumbquiao hired a company called VisionQwest. That's where I got the 26 million from. That's why everyone in the Philippines(fans and media alike) are shocked and asking Dumbquiao where all his $$$ went.

I mean, it's not a secret PAC is a big spender/gambler. But, if he's supposedly getting all this guaranteed $$$ from all his fights he should have more in his account(s)

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                So let's say Pacman is broke...who gives a fk? The public still wants to see him fight
                LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                  Someone did, Dumbquiao hired a company called VisionQwest. That's where I got the 26 million from. That's why everyone in the Philippines(fans and media alike) are shocked and asking Dumbquiao where all his $$$ went.

I mean, it's not a secret PAC is a big spender/gambler. But, if he's supposedly getting all this guaranteed $$$ from all his fights he should have more in his account(s)
                  Didn't Forbes fairly recently report that he was one of the highest earning athletes in the world last year earning over $60 mill. Apart from boxing he has videos, music, endorsements, etc.

We don't really know what is behind his hiring independent accountants to check his figures or earnings or whatever the reporters are concocting. Didn't he fire them after a week and they are now suing him because of it??

Comment

lol let me break it down for you guys who for some reason think mayweather's wealth is YOUR WEALTH hahaha. . . mayweather was guaranteed 25 million. . . for every buy over a certian number, he gets a percentage. . . lets say the fight sold well and he grossed 35 million. . . take out taxes - BOOM back to 25 million. . . take out trainer fees, expenses, co-promotional fees (money he had to INVEST to promote the fight and/or pay back to oscar for investing) - that's another 5-10 million. . . so mayweather grossed 15-20 million IF the fight sold well. . .

Comment

Who cares?

Floyd is the Money man. It's his top priority and he rakes in the cabbage.

Manny seem to give money away hand over fist.

What does their current financial worth have to do with Anything?

Give Floyd a cash cow t-shirt and a bigger suite at the hotel for fight week?

Comment

Working...
                      X