Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Shane Mosley a HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley is a HOF'er easily. A lot of other bums make it and are praised like they were all that and SSM is way better than a lot of those.

Comment

He is in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
        Nah-uh, you didn't!

My problem with this thread is that the TS REALLY thinks and knows that Shane is a HOF, but is denying it just to point out his love for PBF. You're not a true boxing fan if you think Shane isn't a HOFer.
        I didn't say, not impressed with his overall resume. Notice I haven't voted

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Mosley has had a very good career with both high-points and low. His career isn't spectacular but it is note-worthy. All of which would have earned him a place in the HOF.

But any fighter that has used roids in a sanctioned fight should lose that eligibility and be banned from consideration. This includes any fighter, not just Mosley, who has fought a sanctioned fight under the influence of chemical enhancements.

There has to be a line in the sand, when it comes to the HOF, otherwise you diminish its value and distinction.
          Great point. But I think the TS is only talking recordwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            I didn't say, not impressed with his overall resume. Notice I haven't voted
            Classic case of a lie covering up another lie. Shovels are on sale at Home Depot. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
              Great point. But I think the TS is only talking recordwise.
              TS was hoping most would say hes not, so he could1234 have a reason why Duckweather shouldn't fight him...

Comment

If he does get in then clemens, arod, sosa, bonds, mcgwire, marion jones, etc. must get in the hof in their sports. There shouldnt be a double standard. We dont know how long he used roids. Shane used to be my fav fighter behind roy jones before the steroid thing came out. I lost alot of respect. The oscar 2nd fight should have at least been wiped out.

Comment

Christ, PBF nuthuggers on this forum are disgusting.

Comment

The only argument that can be made for him not being in the HOF is the steroid thing.

Accomplishment wise...it's really a very stupid question. The HOF in boxing is REALLY easy to get in to. Mosley passes with flying colors.

Comment

I'd prefer if someone explained. All I'm hearing is ofcourse.

Comment

Working...
                      X