No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Klitschko, Holyfield Side By Side in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Sounds sweet but you obviously don't know boxing. WK is not that skilled. He's good at hiding his flaws and is a product of a VERY weak Heavyweight era. I respect him but Holyfiled would KO him. His chin was made in China and he doesn't have the skill to keep Holyfield off of him. I should give you Red K, just for being so nonchalant about it. "I pick the big one". It's not that simple, moron.
    Oh jeez you don't think I know boxing now I am going to lose sleep. Am I also supposed to be worried about your ridiculous threats? I have never given a red k and if it makes you feel better you can give me one everyday until there are no more Red K's left to give. And guess what? I still won't give half a 5hit!! Honestly, some of you think entirely to highly of yourselves.

Comment

Holyfield would have lost to Klitschko then been dismissed as a "bum" and "never was" by the USA chanters, ebony neoisraelite shamans and plain old geezers.

Not saying he WAS a bum, just that they would treat him the same way as any other Klitschko victim, I love it. He was a great fighter.

Comment

Where was Briggs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          I was a big fan of "The Real Deal". With that said Holyfield was a very small heavyweight with average power. So you are right it most likely would have been a mismatch.
          The Holyfield that boxed and brawled in spots against Bowe in their second fight and the rematch with Lewis(a fresher younger version) would have a good shot against Klitschko. But the Holyfield that went to war like a crazy man like what he did in the first Bowe fight or against Foreman would get torpedoed easily by Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            wait until wladimir stops training. he'll be 290 lbs in a year if he doesn't eat healthy.
            Yes he easily could weigh 3 bills and not look that fat. Holyfield is in decent shape for a 50+ year old but is clearly "fat" for a fit boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              You're overrating Wlad and underrating Holyfield.

Prime Holyfield pushes his shyt in.
              I think holy would have won but it would have been a tough hard fight for him. dont be ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Holyfield showed in his career that size doesn't matter. Ability wise he fought guys just as good as Wlad in their prime multiple times like Lennox and Bowe and proved he was never in a mismatch.

Never was he in a mismatch in his career. Wlad hasn't fought anyone like Holyfield and it would be a good fight, not saying either man would win. But mismatch? Please.
                Lennox beat Holyfield down twice. With that said reach was a issue for him. Wlad, would hurt Holyfield till it stopped.

Comment

Working...
                X