No announcement yet.

Gennedy Golovkin is the undisputed greatest middle weight ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all the haters...

Whether you like it or don't like it, sit down and look at it cuz GGG is the best thing going today....WOOO!!!!
    Last edited by Kenchiro; 02-23-2015, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      The one where they order a pizza and then throw gloves on the delivery guy when he gets there. I believe it was Golovkin's 20th or so pro fight.

I've seen great skill in many fighters, never once have I ever claimed that I was a world beater. I have watched true skill and I have defended myself against it all the same, I know what I am looking at and looking for.
      All that I requested was a fight in which Golovkin was able to display the skills that I read about. That performance against Murray was rather disappointing with all of the hype.
      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-23-2015, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
        Really?

Sugar Ray Robinson won the *lineal* Middleweight title 5 times.

The Triple Duck is two months shy of 33 and he hasn't won the lineal title ONCE...
        For one, I don't know why you guys are taking a troll thread seriously. That's all this guy does is make threads like this, anyone who has a fair skin color is "the most athletic" person in the world, and two GGG would have fought for the lineal title a long time ago if given a chance (but obviously Martinez turned him down and then Cotto).

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          Golovkin is boarderline invincible. Very good chin, thudding power, in credible pressure and cutting off the ring.

Lets admit he is the best ever middle weight like wlad is the best ever heavy weght nd move on....
          Slimshandy singing about his favorite pastime.

Lol...

Comment

Murray was up 3-0 until GGG caught him in the 4th. Gennady is really slow & his defense is lackluster.
            If the ring wasn't 16ft, then I'm confident that it could had gone to the scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
              Murray was up 3-0 until GGG caught him in the 4th. Gennady is really slow & his defense is lackluster.
              If the ring wasn't 16ft, then I'm confident that it could had gone to the scorecards.
              Do you think this sounds less ******ed the second time you say it?

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Do you not know a troll thread when you see one?
                U shouldn't even bother pointing it out. Let this fool get blasted. He deserves it anyways.

Comment

Elroy and Slimshady are both trolls. I think the slim guy is also a bit racist.

Anyways gun to head for both those trolls, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't pick GGG and Wlad over Hagler/Hopkins/Lennox/Ali.

I am also 100% sure that neither of these guys drive a luxury car.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                    GGG can be defensive. He is simply an offensive fighter. Thing is, Golovkin can afford to bang them out because he has a cast iron chin.

Golovkin is a unique specimen in boxing.

He can walk through the biggest punches from the most elite punchers in the division. And land his own devastating blows which can shatter the hardest chins.

Nobody current beats that. And certainly no nostalgic can fighter!

Hagler is a poor mans Canelo.

Bernard, fair enough comp.

Robinson, get real!
                    ......geez

You gotta be kidding

You're obviously trollin

Those closing statements ...smh

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                      Elroy and Slimshady are both trolls. I think the slim guy is also a bit racist.

Anyways gun to head for both those trolls, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't pick GGG and Wlad over Hagler/Hopkins/Lennox/Ali.

I am also 100% sure that neither of these guys drive a luxury car.
                      They are attention seekers and love attention, positive or negative.

But they don't realise they are becoming laughing stocks of boxingscene if they don't change because if you're gonna consistently troll , be light hearted and funny about it

These guys are neither. There is a alternative agenda that drives their statements and it reeks of an unpleasant undertone.

Comment

Working...
                      X