No announcement yet.

BoxRec is boycotting the fight result!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
    If you already know the results, why does it matter if, when and why they posted it on BOXREC?
    They were boycotting it before by not showing it as a scheduled fight. An "independent" boxing archive isn't supposed to obey orders of a governing body like the BBBofC.

Comment

Anyway Boxrec is a joke. I just looked at their p4p rankings and they actually got Bradley at number 4 (what?), Khan at number 19 (even though we all know Bradley ducked him), Peterson at number 18 (even though Peterson admitted he cheated in the Khan fight) Donaire at number 23! Wtf? They've got Peterson and Bradley ahead of Donaire and Khan? Lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        They were boycotting it before by not showing it as a scheduled fight. An "independent" boxing archive isn't supposed to obey orders of a governing body like the BBBofC.
        Yes I noticed it as I was trying to see who was on the undercard and couldnt even find the main event but I'm pretty sure eventually they'll put it in. How fast do they post results anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
          Anyway Boxrec is a joke. I just looked at their p4p rankings and they actually got Bradley at number 4 (what?), Khan at number 19 (even though we all know Bradley ducked him), Peterson at number 18 (even though Peterson admitted he cheated in the Khan fight) Donaire at number 23! Wtf? They've got Peterson and Bradley ahead of Donaire and Khan? Lmao..
          Apparently they have some kind of formula that determines it.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Bo...gs_Description

Comment

That sounds all about right; Khan lost to Peterson, they aren't updated with the NC so that makes sense, seeing as how Peterson/Khan never beat anyone close to top 10. Same with Donaire, coming off an impressive win over an unranked Joshua Clottey. Bradley ducking Khan doesn't change ratings...
            Bradley could be fitted in 2 but w.e that's not so much a big deal to say Boxrec is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Dude... Chill. I've seen take longer to be recorded
              Difference being those fights you saw that took longer, were actually shown that are scheduled to happen by Boxrec. Haye-Chisora was never scheduled by Boxrec, and you can forget about the results being shown.

Comment

Donaire STILL Aint fought anybody, stop it bro..He's on the bottom of the list, under bradley, who at least fought the best, and went 12 with one of the greats from this era, and ward who is undefeated and fought the best..I hate donaire, he wont fight anyone

Comment

It's still not listed...unbelievable.

Comment

here is there email

boxrec@gmail.com

I am emailing them to tell them i will boycott their site until they update it with this fight

Comment

It's probably politics, nobody is untouchable anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X