Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it when a fighter signs to Haymon its ruled as a bad thing around here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it when a fighter signs to Haymon its ruled as a bad thing around here?

every time a new fighter signs to the most influential adviser in the world, also known for getting his fighters the highest recorded purses in there careers,is seen as a bad thing? I cant seem to put my finger on how and why it could possibly be a bad thing when a fighter announces his ties with Haymon,who every fighter praises to the highest degree?

Why is it that you're such a Haymon dick rider? I mean I understand jocking fighters, but manager/personal advisor?!

Comment

Haymon is bad for the sport, not necessarily the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Why is it that you're such a Haymon dick rider? I mean I understand jocking fighters, but manager/personal advisor?!
        Can u answer the question at hand? Ill be waiting

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
          Can u answer the question at hand? Ill be waiting
          Is it not obvious? Andre Berto $1 million undercard fights. Stevenson vs Kovalev, etc.

He's good for fighters ($$$), but not always the sport.

Comment

I mean if they gonna start jocking advisors and managers you would think the whole TMT(The Money Team)/Al Hyamon crowd/fan boys here will be on Cameron nutsack BECAUSE he gets his fighters the most money yes more then what Haymon gets his fighters but they dont jock Cameron cause he aint ?*

* let you guys put 2 and 2 together.

Comment

Cause nobody likes the NAACP. That's why.

Comment

As long as Haymon is allowing his fighter to be promoted by whoever, whenever, against all comers then it's ok, but he is not doing that. It's his fighters against his fighters for one promoter.

It's not good for the sport. Maybe that will change going forward.

Comment

Agreed, that's nuthugging to another level!!

Comment

They're expected to fight bums.

Comment

Working...
                    X