No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez, Bonilla Advise Calderon To Drop Back To 105

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez, Bonilla Advise Calderon To Drop Back To 105

According to trainers Wilfredo Vazquez Sr. and Jose Bonilla, former champion Ivan Calderon should move back down to 105-pounds if he plans to continue boxing. Calderon was knocked out for the second consecutive time on Saturday night in Mexicali. Both defeats came to Giovani Segura. This time Calderon was wiped out in three quick rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

It will be interesting to see if he can be champ again or if the loss ruined him

Comment

If he goes down he better watch out for for the african champ dude is a beast not two familiar with the other two and garcia is ok.

Comment

Calderon can win a belt at 105 and he should stay there hes too small to go higher he can unify at 105 and make goid fights

Comment

Calderon should be fighting at a 92lb weight class if they had titles and fighters there, he was dwarfed by a guy who was so massive that he had to move all the way up to 112lbs.

Comment

That sounds like a plan. He's simply not big enough to be on top of the higher weight class. Zab Judah did the same thing, and has found success.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
              It will be interesting to see if he can be champ again or if the loss ruined him
              Yes, it will be interesting only if we don't have to pay to see it. I may be in the small minority but I think Calderon jipped the fans by making them pay to see him quit against Segura. He took much more shots in the first fight but he seemed to 'lose' much easier this time and got paid very well...

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                Yes, it will be interesting only if we don't have to pay to see it. I may be in the small minority but I think Calderon jipped the fans by making them pay to see him quit against Segura. He took much more shots in the first fight but he seemed to 'lose' much easier this time and got paid very well...
                how much did he get paid?

Comment

Hugo Cazares avoids Drian Francisco. next Segura v Nietes.

Comment

Calderon needs to retire what does he have to prove.

Comment

Working...
                    X