Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people consider "eating watermelon or fried chicken" racist when it's stated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
    yeah similar flavor but alot sweeter, if only they were seedless too.......

Yea, that would be pretty cool if you could just bust nuts inside any broad and not have to worry about kids until you were ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
      [/B]

Yea, that would be pretty cool if you could just bust nuts inside any broad and not have to worry about kids until you were ready.
      They have that already, i believe its called **** sex. more so though i was talking about the watermelons being seedless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
        They have that already, i believe its called **** sex. more so though i was talking about the watermelons being seedless.
        :werd

I was joking.

Comment

• Yeah.....well........i could really go for some watermelon right now.

Comment

• Watermelon is good, especially the seedless type. Fried Chicken is good too, though it's easy to prepare (it's fried after all), I preferred it roasted in a turbo broiler.

While cooking, the drippings coming out of the chicken is best for making gravy. ...the fun part is adding various herbs and spices such as rosemary, oregano, garlic, some margarine, that sort of stuff. It's not Col. Sander's-type of gravy, but it tastes better

Comment

Working...
            X