Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of gloves would you guys recommend for sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
    lol, i used a pair of everlast 10oz gloves to hit the bag, but gave 'em to my brother, so i bought 10oz fighting bag gloves, which are total bullcrap and left my hands feeling hurt after each training session.

now i have a pair of winning 18oz gloves, and it's fairly easy to get accustomed to that extra weight (in my case, it's almost double the weight). i still can't imagine training with gloves that are twice that weight...
    Maybe you're not wrapping right or not hitting the bag right? I got the Fighting Sparring gloves and while its not the same glove the sparring glove is quality though NOT like WINNING, still a decent glove. However I could be wrong and the bag gloves may be much different.

Comment

I have the 16 oz fighting sparring gloves and i find them quite nice for sparring and the bag

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
        Double A boxing gloves. I tried them on earlier and they feel real well on your hands and they are $75
        Anyone else has experience with double a boxing gloves? just saw a juanma training pic and he's wearing a pair. The white lace ups are ****ing hot and they're only 75.00.

http://www.doubleaboxing.com/boxinggloves

Comment

Working...
        X