Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What morons idea was it to set up Abraham to be Taylors first fight in the tourney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    Nobody ever said Kess was a devastating KO artist. I have never heard anyone say that.
    So if they did euro vs americans, don't you agree Taylor vs Kessler would have been a good match up? I hardly doubt Kessler would have KO'd Taylor. Styles make fights. Who knows now what Taylor has left, Kessler probably can KO him now

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      So if they did euro vs americans, don't you agree Taylor vs Kessler would have been a good match up? I hardly doubt Kessler would have KO'd Taylor. Styles make fights.
      Kessler would have KO'd Taylor, trust.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Kessler would have KO'd Taylor, trust.
        You think this all started because Pavlik took part of Taylors soul? Like Taylor showed some confidence outboxing froch, but at the same time I believe in the back of his mind he questioned if his fate would end up the same as the Pavlik fight. Every time Taylor fights I believe that Pavlik fight is in the back of his head sadly... Thats what I believe.

Comment

Wow, Taylor was fine until 15 seconds. That wasn't like the Froch fight where you could see Froch getting closer and closer to getting to Taylor right at the end. I mean Taylor was behind, no doubt but not that far. If he dropped the right hand more in the last round he could of taken it (the round). It was just when that shot came out of nowhere, I mean it was brutal. It was just very, very, very unlucky.

In the Froch fight he was getting twatted around the ring for the last 4 minutes and had no hope. I mean in this one he could just just jogged around and avoided engaging... well that is what he was doing but it was such a sudden shot.
          Last edited by Shattered Jaw; 10-19-2009, 03:19 PM.

Comment

I've just watched the last round and Taylor didn't need to get kayod - AA wasn't really pressuring him. His punch resistance has gone - was harsh banging him in with AA but this is boxing, simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              You think this all started because Pavlik took part of Taylors soul? Like Taylor showed some confidence outboxing froch, but at the same time I believe in the back of his mind he questioned if his fate would end up the same as the Pavlik fight. Every time Taylor fights I believe that Pavlik fight is in the back of his head sadly... Thats what I believe.
              Yep, I think it was the first Pavlik fight, it did something to him mentally.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
              X