Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach is the KEY to Pacmans success over Floyd??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach is the KEY to Pacmans success over Floyd??

We've all heard it over and over that seven time world champion Manny Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach is the best. Freddie Roach has been nominated as trainer of the year several times & could be the "IT" factor in the show down between Pacman Vs Floyd Mayweather. If that is the case and Roach does know some secret into beating Floyd, why didnt he tell Oscar the secret? Freddie Roach was the trainer of Oscar when he fought Floyd MONEYMAN Mayweather. I think he's bluffing when he says he knows how to beat floyd. It would take Nazim, Freddie, Floyd Sr, hopkins and the rest of the Golden Boy crew and they still wouldn't figure Floyd out. Because after all, when those lights come on and it's just Manny & Floyd in that squared circle, their trainers cant fight for them. Man is the weakest mamal on the Planet but we're the smartest & that's what makes us the most dangerous. Floyd might not be the strongest, hit the hardest, but he is the smartest! And boxing is 90% mental!

Ian Lynch from kansas city!

Roach is the key to Pacs success full stop.

We're the weakest mammal on the planet ?.
    If that's so them hamsters, dogs and others are on some mad peds and hiding it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckylee View Post
      We've all heard it over and over that seven time world champion Manny Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach is the best. Freddie Roach has been nominated as trainer of the year several times & could be the "IT" factor in the show down between Pacman Vs Floyd Mayweather. If that is the case and Roach does know some secret into beating Floyd, why didnt he tell Oscar the secret? Freddie Roach was the trainer of Oscar when he fought Floyd MONEYMAN Mayweather. I think he's bluffing when he says he knows how to beat floyd. It would take Nazim, Freddie, Floyd Sr, hopkins and the rest of the Golden Boy crew and they still wouldn't figure Floyd out. Because after all, when those lights come on and it's just Manny & Floyd in that squared circle, their trainers cant fight for them. Man is the weakest mamal on the Planet but we're the smartest & that's what makes us the most dangerous. Floyd might not be the strongest, hit the hardest, but he is the smartest! And boxing is 90% mental!

Ian Lynch from kansas city!
      Well DLH came close. But the thing is DLH wasnt the fighter to carry off Roachs plans. Pac just fell into Roachs lap. Roach has the man to do the job now

Comment

Put the gun down and stay a night in a lions den, or sleep in a forest with bears etc...dont be stupid. Without a gun man aint ****...

Comment

And people get mauled by dogs all the damn time stupid!

Comment

nchritso, do you follow you hometown club? if so, well done today. hope you go up.

Comment

Of course he is..He's the brain, Manny is the brawn..

Comment

Put the gun down and stay a night in a lions den, or sleep in a forest with bears etc...dont be stupid. Without a gun man aint ****...
                You said all mammals, which includes Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, Cats, Sloths, Pigs etc etc.

And people get mauled by dogs all the damn time stupid!
                I'm not stupid you just worded it wrong.
                Chihuahua are pretty ****ing scary thought I'll give you that.

Anyways I get with your overall point that you're trying to say, DLH like Hugh said came close and that was a version of DLH that was past it, I wouldn't count Pac out yet because that's what it seems like you're doing.

Comment

No. He had De La Hoya (a better Welterweight than Pacquiao clearly), and was still unable to turn it into a win. He may offer an advantage, but against Floyd having a good trainer won't make any difference.

Comment

Ariza too, he's the man behind Pacquiao's new success from 135 til now.

Comment

Working...
                    X