Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tony is Cleared by the Comision do u buy it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    He's guilty, too many good people vouching for this for me too believe otherwise.

So who are all these supposed "good people"? I mean the ones who don't represent Shane Mosley or Golden Boy Promotions.

Comment

lets see what the boys in blue say today about their findings.

this'll be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        So who are all these supposed "good people"? I mean the ones who don't represent Shane Mosley or Golden Boy Promotions.
        Why would the people in Mosley's camp lie about this, if anything it would hurt them because people now think that Margarito cheated in his previous fights. Mosley himself said he saw them and that his doctor examined them. Freddie Roach spoke out on this and these people are boxing insiders, they now a lot more about what goes on boxing than Scott at the boxing scene. Shane Moley's word is more than enough for me.

Comment

too many people jumping to conclusions

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            Why would the people in Mosley's camp lie about this, if anything it would hurt them because people now think that Margarito cheated in his previous fights. Mosley himself said he saw them and that his doctor examined them. Freddie Roach spoke out on this and these people are boxing insiders, they now a lot more about what goes on boxing than Scott at the boxing scene. Shane Moley's word is more than enough for me.
            I'm sure Shane is sincere about what he believes. Just like he was when he discussed his previous use of performance enhancing drugs. Well, at least the second time he did. Mosley also said that Margarito himself shouldn't be blamed for any of this. As for Roach, he was only commenting on what he feels the punishment should be if there was foul play. He wasn't there firsthand for this.

Comment

Working...
            X