Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think the layoff will affect Floyd ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
    I'm a Floyd fan but he ain't better than SRL and i doubt he ever will be as great as SRL

The only one on that list he could catch is Whitaker and Floyd has to add 3 or 4 good champions to reach that level
    sorry but skill wise FMJ>SRL

Comment

I dont beleive all this Floyd in the gym stuff. He wasnt in the gym like people are saying. No way Floyd would go to the gym a ton but wouldnt come back to fight. Sure, he's an athelete so he's not going to go completely cold turkey and stop working out but I bet he only went to the gym like once a week or once every 2 weeks, if that. I bet he also rarely did any boxing stuff unless it was just messing around every once in awhile. He was not full time staying in shape like others say or he wouldve been came back or never retired.

I think once you retire that long then you have to lose something, espicaly when you add in his age. The question is how long does it take to get it back, if it comes back at all. The other question is while he may have lost some things, what could he have gain? Maybe his body is more fresher than it ever has been. Maybe he also gained weight which will allow him to finally be bigger at WW than he has been before. The truth is we dont know about any of it and we just have to wait & see

Comment

Working...
      X