Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be kind to the Mexicans.. They don't have much.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    so how does that work? you just slap your boom box out and play reggaeton? that music is weaker than weak. i cant believe you are praising it. if there was a convention of reggaeton singers and fans and i knew every single person was going to be there, id nuke it in a heartbeat.
    Damn zarco nuking is going to far don't you think!

Comment

Originally posted by Landshark View Post
      Damn zarco nuking is going to far don't you think!
      I think what frustrates you morons the most is that you will NEVER find a PR who wishes he was ANYTHING else... Ever. Nothing you can do or say to change that fact. So be pissed off cause your a ****in guido, or a lowly Mexican but we don't give a ****. We love our beautiful Island, our women our music and our accomplishments which are vast if only you knew more about PRs and not what your pissed off underachieving father told you at the dinner table in a desperate attempt to make you feel better about having his broke ass, union-dues-paying-ass, as your father. Sad right? Yeah... I know all about white trash too. The days of playing that **** on us is over.. we know too much baby.
      Last edited by JunitoCotto; 07-13-2008, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JunitoCotto View Post
        Guys, I meant this thread to be a cry for Mexicans. They re hurting and all this bickering gets us nowhere.

Just look at what happens when Mexicans try and enjoy a day at the local mall...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbxxQ...eature=related

"we are supporting your children!!!!!!" ~Angry White American quoted.

This video was so sad.

Comment

Working...
        X