Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real champs just duck tough matches

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      Lewis wasn't getting thoroughly handled, and humiliated before the KO. That's the difference that some Ronda white knights don't understand LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        RJJ was that type of talent at one point and then he got sparked out.
        Y'all still don't get it. Yeah, anyone can get knocked out, but the way Ronda was systematically dismantled on every level, and made to look like a COMPLETE amateur is the rarest of rare for a supposed "greatest female fighter that'd ever lived" candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          LOL she fought plenty of fighters on that level. That just shows how much you don't know. Now Holms is a killer now because she beat Rousey? Try again.
          Holms isn't a monster because she beat Rousey.

She's not a monster period.

But her boxing resume is better than Laila's and every single person she beat. She actually beat Christy Martin at her natural weight class.

Unlike Laila who best and most notable win is over a 30 lbs overweight Martin.

Now you try again.

Laila was an embrassment to the sport. The fact she she even accepted a fight against a novice and obvious none fighter in Frazier's daughter was shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Yeah, laila didn't fight the best fighters out there, but wmma is horrendous as well, and when Rousey finally fought someone with skills, and even a little bit of athleticism, she got toasted. Shows her true skills.
            Agreeded to the fullest. Ronda couldn't beat Cyborg ( best female MMA fighter in my opinion) and that's why Dana and all Ronda fans bad mouthed her. They knew the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Holms isn't a monster because she beat Rousey.

She's not a monster period.

But her boxing resume is better than Laila's and every single person she beat. She actually beat Christy Martin at her natural weight class.

Unlike Laila who best and most notable win is over a 30 lbs overweight Martin.

Now you try again.

Laila was an embrassment to the sport. The fact she she even accepted a fight against a novice and obvious none fighter in Frazier's daughter was shameful.
              How exactly is her record any better than Laila Ali's? How did Laila Ali embarrass the sport? I don't recall her claiming she could defeat professional boxing men in the ring or anybody on the planet in a street fight unlike Rousey. You don't know what you're talking about which is typical of you judging by your post. Frazier's daughter was no worse than some of Rousey's opponents.

Christy Martin was way past her prime when Holm beat her. Your box rec research is truly what's embarrassing. The bottom line is that Rousey got beaten up, dominated, and exposed. Ali never did. Top that.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 11-17-2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

How exactly is her record any better than Laila Ali's? How did Laila Ali embarrass the sport? I don't recall her claiming she could defeat professional boxing men in the ring or anybody on the planet in a street fight unlike Rousey. You don't know what you're talking about which is typical of you judging by your post. Frazier's daughter was no worse than most of Rousey's opponents.

Christy Martin was way past her prime when Holm beat her. Your box rec research is truly what's embarrassing. The bottom line is that Rousey got beaten up, dominated, and exposed. Ali never did. Top that.
                Martin was just as past prime when she fought Laila and fighting way other her natural weight class. Holm is more impressive than Laila it's the reason she was able to transition to MMA and impress in that sport as well.

Both women where hype jobs and both suck end of discussion.

Comment

Martin was just as past prime when she fought Laila and fighting way other her natural weight class. Holm is more impressive than Laila it's the reason she was able to transition to MMA and impress in that sport as well.

Both women where hype jobs and both suck end of discussion.

The topic was boxing records, not MMA. Nice attempt to change the subject and you were the one who brought up Martin as an impressive win for Holm. I never stated that it was a good win for Ali.

You claimed Holm's boxing record was more impressive than Ali's and have nothing to back up that claim. Rousey got exposed, Ali didn't. End of discussion.

Comment

Agreeded to the fullest. Ronda couldn't beat Cyborg ( best female MMA fighter in my opinion) and that's why Dana and all Ronda fans bad mouthed her. They knew the truth.
                    Been saying for the longest that Cyborg would wreck her. If Ronda came in sloppy like that against Borg, she'd get stunned with the first . Remember, holy ain't no power puncher.

And Ronda finally fought someone as big and strong as her. Holly isn't even a seasoned grappler lol. Borg would shut that garbage judo toss **** down with the quickness, and wreck her with knees and punches in the clinch.

Holly was able to get out of the armbar with skills and strengths. Borg had way more skills on the ground, and much stronger.

Borg would kill her, and we finally get to say haha to Rousey clit lickers.

Comment

The topic was boxing records, not MMA. Nice attempt to change the subject and you were the one who brought up Martin as an impressive win for Holm. I never stated that it was a good win for Ali.

You claimed Holm's boxing record was more impressive than Ali's and have nothing to back up that claim. Rousey got exposed, Ali didn't. End of discussion.
                      Holms is a better boxer, athelete, and fighter than Ali. Could care less if Ali was ever shot out. I can see with my eyes and Ali fought like a 16-year-old novice and I'm obviously exaggerating but you get the point.

Her and Roursey were hype jobs. Roursey was no where near the level media tried to say she was and anyone could see that. Shame on ESPN crowning her FOTY for bull**** wins.

But Laila should be the last person talking seeing that she too was a media creation living off her daddy's name.

I'm starting to assume you must be Laila herself with the way you're defending her but I'm truly done now.

Comment

Working...
                      X