Ted Nugent called Obama a "mongrel" and "chimpanzee"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Bush is genuine, genuinely an idiot.
    If I were a betting man...I would say that that the odds are in favor of Bush being smarter than Cuahtemoc1520. Listen to your fellow Atheist:

Comment

Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
      Disliking Obama is completely justified. There is plenty there to criticize. The problem is that calling him a "mongrel" is the only way you will receive national attention. Cool, calm and rational criticisms gets swept under the rug and don't receive any coverage and are limited to Internet outlets and alternative media.

Obama is one of the worst presidents of modern time...but it's hard to quantify that to a low information voter who gets all his info from watching television. You can usually spot these ppl by the choice of words they use...and media speak.
      Are you using the blood of welfare recipients when you type in red?

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        So calling a black guy a chimp is racist nowadays??? huh, that's news to me.

jk, that's extremely racist. Shame on you Mr. Nugent.

I thought you were having a thuggery moment there for a second.

Comment

If I were a betting man...I would say that that the odds are in favor of Bush being smarter than Cuahtemoc1520. Listen to your fellow Atheist:
          Funny how you give an example of me vs Bush. I was never the president of the U.S, he was. He should be held to a higher standard than someone like me, who is merely a boxing trainer.

I also don't know how atheism got thrown into all this, sounds like you are angry at something...lol

Bush is/was an idiot much like most of the republicans that continue to open their stupid mouths and deny climate change, science in general, and have idiots like Sarah Palin represent them. Not to mention the idiotic comments they make against women and reproductive rights.

So maybe Bush is smarter than me because I never graduated from Yale with a C average, but I'm just teaching kids to box and have my AA degree from a Jr college. I'm not the president of the U.S.

Comment

Funny how you give an example of me vs Bush. I was never the president of the U.S, he was. He should be held to a higher standard than someone like me, who is merely a boxing trainer.

I also don't know how atheism got thrown into all this, sounds like you are angry at something...lol

Bush is/was an idiot much like most of the republicans that continue to open their stupid mouths and deny climate change, science in general, and have idiots like Sarah Palin represent them. Not to mention the idiotic comments they make against women and reproductive rights.
            Sounds to me like you're just repeating the consensus of the media echo chamber.

So maybe Bush is smarter than me because I never graduated from Yale with a C average, but I'm just teaching kids to box and have my AA degree from a Jr college. I'm not the president of the U.S.
            Also sounds to me like you're trying to overcompensate and convince someone that you're smarter than the bumbling Bush...who merely got to where he is because of 'white privilege'. Still...the smart money is that Bush is much smarter than Cuah, therefore Cuah is not qualified to call him an idiot. And it has nothing to do with his graduating from Yale either. Calling Bush an idiot is what smug, dumb people do to feel smarter.
            Last edited by One_Tycoon; 02-20-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Sounds to me like you're just repeating the consensus of the media echo chamber.

Also sounds to me like you're trying to overcompensate and convince someone that you're smarter than the bumbling Bush...who merely got to where he is because of 'white privilege'. Still...the smart money is that Bush is much smarter than Cuah, therefore Cuah is not qualified to call him an idiot. And it has nothing to do with his him graduating from Yale either. Calling Bush an idiot is what smug, dumb people do to feel smarter.

Oh lighten up already, the whole country was calling Bush an idiot when he was in office.

He's a funny idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                Oh lighten up already, the whole country was calling Bush an idiot when he was in office.

He's a funny idiot.

Bush indeed was funny. Being a bumbling blooper machine...I get it. But lets keep in mind that Obama only appears more intelligent based on aesthetics. He is an Anchorman in Chief and most Anchormen look good on the Tube.

Certainly nothing as far as substance would make him appear smarter....other than worn out Leftist cliches he feeds to his base. At his peak...his strong suit was seducing a good chunk of the population with MLK-like empty speeches and now even those have lost it's luster. Obama also has his fair share of bloopers on youtube when he was off the teleprompter.

Off the top of my head...I can think of a dozen of low-key Representatives in Congress who are smarter than Obama and have real world accomplishments in the private sector to back it up... not just some padded academic resume to prepare you for a career in Politics. Like this Capitalist Engineer/Inventor from Kentucky
                : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Massie
                Last edited by One_Tycoon; 02-20-2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Bush indeed was funny. Being a bumbling blooper machine...I get it. But lets keep in mind that Obama only appears more intelligent based on aesthetics. He is an Anchorman in Chief and most Anchormen look good on the Tube.
                  Where's that video where his teleprompter went out?

Lmao that was brutal. Once that teleprompter went out it was like he didn't even remember what subject they were there to talk about.

Comment

ted nugent can kill a squarel with a bow from 200 yards... that should say it all! you got me in stranglehold baby...

Comment

So he was elected president when two wars were already going that weren't his doing and you want to blame him for it?
                      You serious? I never said he started those wars. He SUPPORTS the war in Afghanistan, meaning he's just as bad as Bush. If someone ties you up & stabs you and holds the blade in, but then some other guy comes along and they trade places, with this new guy holding the blade in, simply continuing where the other guy left off... aren't they equally responsible for your suffering? By your logic, the only bad guy here is the one who thrust the blade in & not the one who keeps it there. Think about it.

The NSA spying has been going on since the first Bush as well, let's put all of that one him as well.
                      I'm not putting it on him you idiot. I'm saying he supports it. Is it ONLY him responsible? Of course not. But he supports it, just as Bush did... therefore, not that different to Bush.

That's not what my point is and you are creating a strawman. I said Bush was much worse that Obama.
                      I've clearly proved he's really not that different. Spying, war & the rate of drone strikes going through the roof since he took office.

Bush started the wars, and Obama is killing militants because of those wars in those areas. If we weren't there, we wouldn't be doing any of this.
                      LMFAO so all of a sudden you support "killing militants". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Started illegal wars:

Bush = 2

Obama = 0
                      Wars supported:

Obama - Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia etc etc. Didn't he also support military action in Libya?

Again, more evidence he's really not that different from Bush.

What is Obama supposed to do?
                      Erm... withdraw from Afghanistan & stop drone striking countries list above, maybe?

Do we not need to be killing these people? If Obama was to go into Syria for example, or would have sent in ground troops to Libya, then he would have been criticized even worse.

Drone strikes are better than full scale military involvement.
                      LOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is priceless. You now support drone strikes, simply because it's Obama responsible for it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X