Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxers could be confused for being a Bodybuilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post

Benny Bass

Ken Norton

All the pictures of Louis and Armstrong make them look soft but they weren't.
    You just proved my point for me. Thank you.

THose guys all look natural. None of those would make you think they had any PED help.

Bradley's physique looks like a text book steroid one. That's exactly what you look like using steroids. And none of those old school boxers look anything like this, why is that?
    Last edited by SpitBalla; 06-03-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
      Bradley's physique looks like a text book steroid one. That's exactly what you look like using steroids. And none of those old school boxers look anything like this, why is that?
      Dude you're comparing weigh in pics of Bradley with non weigh in pics of other fighters. Obviously you're more ripped at the weigh in because you've dehydrated yourself. Honestly, Bradley just looks like a guy with low bf% who lifts a lot of weights, who's also DEHYDRATED. P.S he looks less ripped then pacman does.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
          I'd stick Fibi no doubt!
          Last edited by extracurRICular; 06-03-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Juan Diaz.......

Comment

Photos can be deceiving , If you seen k9 Bundrage on telly especially contender , guy looks stedded up and huge. I seen him in person after a fight ...dude is tiny and looks ripped but is not this massive beast like he looks on camera just small stocky and very very low body fat... its all relative

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
                Photos can be deceiving , If you seen k9 Bundrage on telly especially contender , guy looks stedded up and huge. I seen him in person after a fight ...dude is tiny and looks ripped but is not this massive beast like he looks on camera just small stocky and very very low body fat... its all relative

Comment

Working...
                X