Collapse
No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk, Anne Wolfe hasn't fought in a while, and Pitbull while being a musician probably knows how to fight.

Tough one right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
      yeah ill put my money down on a wolf no disrespect to the pitbulls but their weight classes for a reason.

the neck looks huge.

Comment

• Yeah, ive seen wolves the size of normal black bears, they're nothing to fck with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
          I remember seeing a caged Wolf up close for the first time and being caught off guard with how large they are.

There are very intimidating animals.
          Yeah, when you actually see how big a wolf is up close, it's surreal. My buddy has a bunch of stuffed animals in his living room, because his dad likes collecting those things, and when I saw the wolf, I was just shocked how big those things are. Looked like it was twice the size of a German Sheppard, literally.

Comment

• Did people really argue that a pitbull could kill a wolf? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Did people really argue that a pitbull could kill a wolf? LOL
              Seriously! I don't think people understand how big wolves are?

A bluetick coon hound would give a pitbull all or more than it can handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                Yeah, ive seen wolves the size of normal black bears, they're nothing to fck with.
                Stop. No you haven't.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _
                  Ann Wolf would beat the shyt out of Pitbull in a fight. DALE!
                  She'd probably beat my ass too, and i've been boxing since '06. Heck I'd probably favor her if she fought Porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Stop. No you haven't.
                    You realize that black bears by in large, are not that huge right? When i lived in Northern WI, Bears are ****ing everywhere. Annoying ****s. I've seen wolves that when both it and the bear stand up would be around the same size. Bear might be girthier but still same size. If you see the ones in the wolves sanctuaries, they're def as big. Timberwolves get BIG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      You realize that black bears by in large, are not that huge right? When i lived in Northern WI, Bears are ****ing everywhere. Annoying ****s. I've seen wolves that when both it and the bear stand up would be around the same size. Bear might be girthier but still same size. If you see the ones in the wolves sanctuaries, they're def as big. Timberwolves get BIG.
                      they can be though. black and brown bears have the potential to be really huge but it all depends on their diet. black bears near humans live off scraps so you'll rarely see any big ones. a well fed black bear could easily outsize a wolf.

Comment

Working...
                      X