No announcement yet.

Most annoying father??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually like all of them!

What other sport has this Father/Son Bond like Boxing in which fathers are very much involved in their sons careers either as trainers and/or managers. I think it is some that should be praised more often!

Eubanks Sr loves to be in the spotlight and sometimes it becomes more about him and less about his son but I'm sure he means well

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      Well his son did back up his father words by koing khan in only 4 rounds
      Yeah you're right I guess, Khan is actually the entire Pakistani race, and as such they should be denigrated. Also, Khan is a fanny and I'm glad Danny starched him, but Angel is a piece of work.

Comment

I don't know, but Angel Garcia sounds like a POS from what I have read.

Comment

Definitely Garcia.

Comment

Kenny Porter
            Eubank Snr

Comment

kenny porter EASILY.....at least floyd sr has floyd jr as his son so his **** talk is often backed up but if your son is shawn porter while talking major ****, you need to gtfoh.

Comment

angels lives thru danny

Comment

Better question is, if we put then in a tournament style fight which two dads would make it to the end and who would win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    I actually like all of them!

What other sport has this Father/Son Bond like Boxing in which fathers are very much involved in their sons careers either as trainers and/or managers. I think it is some that should be praised more often!

Eubanks Sr loves to be in the spotlight and sometimes it becomes more about him and less about his son but I'm sure he means well
                    I agree, I like them all too. But Angel can be annoying when he is interviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                      Angel because he made the ol' "I've never seen a pakistani who can fight" jibe which was past trash talking to distasteful.

2nd closest would be Kenny because he probably fingered Shawn from childhood well into adulthood.

Ruben is a d*ck but actually pretty funny and you can tell he genuinely wants to fight the other dads. Floyd Sr is just senile so you can't take anything he says too badly.
                      Baby nuts punk ass bttch

Comment

Working...
                      X