Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bellew explodes at Steve Bunce live radio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes a pundit & a fan of the sport, he has every right to be disappointed at your tiresome ''I'm willing to die in the ring'' tirade for you to go out and either 'fight' in full survival mode or put in a sorry ass negative performance.

When you talk so big and fail to deliver you leave yourself open to criticism.

**** Tony Bellend, nice one Buncey for speaking out on it. Too many pundits that sit around kissing the ar5e of these fighters.

Comment

Isn't Bellew the guy that Tyson Fury was clowning on and said he was gay?

That and getting sparked out by Adonis is the only thing I know about him

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Yes this is David Prices gay lover.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Yes this is David Prices gay lover.
          You can always trust Tyson Fury to drop some zingers on Live national TV.

Comment

Hope Cleverly knocks Bellend out.

Tired of his constant trash talk followed up by dreadful performances.
            Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 11-13-2014, 05:54 AM.

Comment

I enjoy Boxnation and it is great value IMO.

But whenever Bunce is on I just have to hit the mute button.

Listening to his high pitched, ****ney screech at 4am on a Sunday morning is just too painful to bear.

Instead of water boarding terrorists for information we should just make them listen to Steve Bunce squeaking like a demented parrot and talking nonsense non-stop.

We would defeat ISIS wihtin a day.

Sorry Steve, but you are a total twat.

Comment

I don't like Bunce nor Bellew, but Bunce has the right to critique his performance as a pundit and a fan especially when you make statements like you're willing to die in the ring and then are scared to even get touched by Stevenson in that pitiful performance then get hurt for being called out on it.

I always get a good laugh watching this:

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Hope Cleverly knocks Bellend out.

Tired of his constant trash talk followed up by dreadful performances.
                  That will line up a future PPV in "Bellew-Chilemba III: Star Power"

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Was that last night?

I missed it!
                    Yes mate, it was on at 11pm apparently. I totally forgot about it myself.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Haha that's him. Apparently Bellew now spars with Fury and Chambers at Fury's camp.

Comment

Bunce is purely an entertainer. I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X