Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does it seem to be Pac fans complaining most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf, i'm a pac fan and i scored the fight 9 - 3 for canelo.

btw, who the fuck is ts? did he ever post his scores in the rbr thread last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      and Mayweather fans are trying to talk it up to make their guy look better, yet they're not a "cancer"?
      No they're not. Just go read the rbr thread and the "robbery" posts made immediately after the fight to see what BennyST was referring to.

As for me....115-113 either way would have been fine. But Lara circling and circling without punching makes me feel like he didn't deserve it. It's not enough just to make people miss, you have to make them miss AND make them pay too. With counter shots.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        No they're not. Just go read the rbr thread and the "robbery" posts made immediately after the fight to see what BennyST was referring to.

As for me....115-113 either way would have been fine. But Lara circling and circling without punching makes me feel like he didn't deserve it. It's not enough just to make people miss, you have to make them miss AND make them pay too. With counter shots.
        So Canelo did that with Trout? He made him miss, and didn't do anything

117-111 was a joke and we all know it. I'm fine with 115-113 either way also, Canelo is hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          So Canelo did that with Trout? He made him miss, and didn't do anything
          Did you miss the knock down?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            and Mayweather fans are trying to talk it up to make their guy look better, yet they're not a "cancer"?
            Floboners are very conflicted on this fight. They would normally root for Lara, but Canelo has to look good to make their hero look good. They are ardent believers of triangle theories, especially when it comes to their idol. Real fans know that every fight is different. In this case Canelo beat Lara, therefore floydspastics automatically believes Floyd would beat Lara, too.

All very childish.
            Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Did you miss the knock down?
              FFS in that case any fighter that gets knocked down loses the fight

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                This coming from a poster who made a thread about algieri being a difficult style matchup for manny and a live dog. You also pick manny to lose every fight so you can pretend to be utterly amazed by him winning.

Now you can call me a racist per usual.
                Damn, owned. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  who cares...:AYWOoD:
                  Well you obviously care, looking at what you've posted in the aftermath of this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    This thread is a spectacular failure because it's based on an inaccurate observation. It's not mostly Pac fans complaining about the result. What sample size did you use? 3 posts?

You just went on a big rant for the sake of absolutely nothing. Don't you get bored of whining and picking fights all the time?
                    I have to agree. Of all the people who are complaining about the decision, I can't say most of them seem to Pac fans.

Although, I like Pac and I think the decision stunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X