No announcement yet.

What do they have in common???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do they have in common???

These guys all have two things in common, one is that they lost to Hopkins...what is the other? Roy Jones Jr., Roy Richie, Joe Lipsey Jr., Kelly Pavlick, Willie Kemp, Percy Harris, Dennis Milton, Randy Smith, John David Jackson, Antonio Tarver, Robert Allen, Antwun Echols, Syd Vanderpool, Carl Daniels, William Joppy, Oscar De La Hoya, Winky Wright, Jean Pascal...

Contrary to Hops, they were all...????

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      Contrary to Hops, they were all...????
      Ok looking at your second post, I have to agree with Wazaa, they were all olympians i believe.
      Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 02-06-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Amateur champions?

Comment

knocked out?

Comment

Olympians....

Comment

Kaffirs...

Comment

Each of these guys was a national or world rated amateur, a highly accomplished guy with a lot of experience winning big titles and facing other elite level amateurs...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
                  Each of these guys was a national or world rated amateur, a highly accomplished guy with a lot of experience winning big titles and facing other elite level amateurs...
                  But wait, I thought amateur accomplishments and experience didn't mean **** in the pro game? Well, at least that's the logic going around here. Maybe we can have an ex fighter/trainer's input in this. Not that I agree with that dumb logic or anything.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

How many title holders or former title holders did Hopkins fight?

Hint- more than Floyd, more than Pacquiao....

Comment

Working...
                    X