No announcement yet.

So how long do you think Yuriorkis Gamboa's gonna go till he gets brutally KO'd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I've been hearing this same story since Gamboa started his career. 25+ fights later and we are still waiting on that day.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Yea and the best fighter he's fought has been Orlando Salido. He gets sparked out by an elite fighter. Pray he never fights Mikey Garcia, asere.

Comment

December 2032, when he walks straight into his plaque at HOF because he can't take his eyes off himself. Until then, it ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I've been hearing this same story since Gamboa started his career. 25+ fights later and we are still waiting on that day.

Yea and the best fighter he's fought has been Orlando Salido. He gets sparked out by an elite fighter. Pray he never fights Mikey Garcia, asere.
        Lmao... tell you what, it took Garcia what? 30 fights to finally step up? Gamboa was unified in 20ish fights. Yawn.

Oh btw didn't Garcia turn down a fight vs Gamboa? Yea Garcia is real worrisome.

Comment

Lmao... tell you what, it took Garcia what? 30 fights to finally step up? Gamboa was unified in 20ish fights. Yawn.

he beat garcia and barros easier then gamboa did

Comment

Another guy that goes into the Best chin & worst chin category. He goes down but gets up, springs up usually. I don't really think much of it with those types of guys. When he got hurt by Farenas his recovery definitely took longer than usual but maybe that was the layoff, could be aging legs but IDK about all that just yet

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
              That's true for Garcia too though. Fighting each other would be the perfect way to settle the debate.

Comment

No defense? He only gets caught in exchanges. I guess RJJr had no D either?

He gets dropped in every other fight lol,

Comment

I will give you all my points IF Gamboa beats Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    That's true for Garcia too though. Fighting each other would be the perfect way to settle the debate.
                    My point abuot that is that Gamboa gets dropped by all these lesser fighters, and I think Salido himself dropped him didn't he? I forgot. An elite fighter finishes him off.

Comment

Most of the time its all flash knockdowns from being reckless or off balance or both. Only time ive really seen him hurt was in the last fight.

Maybe its no big deal maybe it is. We'll see. Tito was dropped like 7 times and he turned out fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X