Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More amazing facts from the site that brought you the Sandy Hook "crisis actors" crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More amazing facts from the site that brought you the Sandy Hook "crisis actors" crap

This is not about Sandy Hook directly. It's about the basis for the disgusting claim that the grieving parents of the Sandy Hook victims are actually other people and nobody died. Just to make you aware of the sort of thing that this site is promoting.

Did you know, for example, that Jimi Hendrix is Nelson Mandela's son? Oh and he is also Morgan Freeman?

What about this mind-blowing fact: The late Freddie Mercury from Queen is in fact John F Stossel from 20/20 and Fox News fame? You can tell because they both... have... mustaches. I guess.

John Lennon is Steve Jobs, Steve Carrell is Alice Cooper, Tupac is Dave Chapelle and Lady Gaga is Amy Winehouse.

As for Elvis, well they're not saying. Yet. But apparently it has something to do with Katy Perry.

Seems legit.

Prove to 'Bozz' that Steve Carrell is not Alice Cooper or stfu.

Comment

The whole site is a testament to paraeidolia, the pattern-seeking phenomenon that leads to us seeing faces in clouds. The basic premise is to take pictures of different people who look vaguely similar and then insist they are the same. In some cases the similarity is as trivial as "they are both bald".

Some of the pictures on there are absolutely absurd, they are so different that the only excuse for possible thinking they are the same person is that you have prosopagnosia or an inability to recognise faces. In other words you say "Well this person is bald and has a beard and this other person is bald and has a beard therefore they are the same person."

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Prove to 'Bozz' that Steve Carrell is not Alice Cooper or stfu.
        Well you never see them together.

Comment

The conspi******s avoided this thread. I wonder why?

Comment

people are gullible and too easily swayed by youtube videos. the whole thing was ridiculous that's why i never even bothered to post in that thread.

Comment

It's clear the owner of that site suffers from extreme paranoid delusions, I mean to a sane person it's utterly laughable as his comparisons are demonstrably false. The kind of mind that would take refuge in a place like that has no tolerance for boring reality.

The thing that gets me about that site is that it's obviously delusional and the fact that some are "taken in" by this makes me want to go into hiding. But this is really the truth of the world, segments of society have chosen to completely check out of reality and craft a world more to their liking, one that easily explains fears and identifies enemies.

Now all folks have to do is drive up to their "reality drive through" and order their meals chucked full of paranoia, misunderstandings, prejudice and fear. And just like the actual McDonald's patrons are encouraged to "super size."

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                people are gullible and too easily swayed by youtube videos. the whole thing was ridiculous that's why i never even bothered to post in that thread.
                AH yes, argument ad-youtubum.

It's scary how people are so easily able to suspend rational thought.

Comment

Reads like satire.

"Names like Chris Farley come to mind as I have recently located him and caught him trying to break his way into the "Brittians Got Talent" show. We also see Jack Black as a finalist in this seasons xFactor"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    This is not about Sandy Hook directly. It's about the basis for the disgusting claim that the grieving parents of the Sandy Hook victims are actually other people and nobody died. Just to make you aware of the sort of thing that this site is promoting.

Did you know, for example, that Jimi Hendrix is Nelson Mandela's son? Oh and he is also Morgan Freeman?

What about this mind-blowing fact: The late Freddie Mercury from Queen is in fact John F Stossel from 20/20 and Fox News fame? You can tell because they both... have... mustaches. I guess.

John Lennon is Steve Jobs, Steve Carrell is Alice Cooper, Tupac is Dave Chapelle and Lady Gaga is Amy Winehouse.

As for Elvis, well they're not saying. Yet. But apparently it has something to do with Katy Perry.

Seems legit.
                    The stossel mercury joke had me rolling.

Comment

Working...
                    X