No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    It has been showed that children at a very young age do see things in a secual manner. Maybe not in the way we do as adults but they do see themselves in sexual manner.

I remember my family telling me stories of when I was a child and I used to get erections when I would see pics of breasts or a naked woman. I didn't know why I did, but I did.

Sexuality in almost all cases is not a choice, it's something that is genetically programmed in us and some of people, like the same gender.
    I'm not arguing in anyway shape or form that being gay is bad. I never said that nor did I imply it. I've also been in that same situation when I was little I used to draw breast but this is more of a health issue. I think it's morally wrong for a parents to let their 6 year old child make a decision which he may or may not regret in the future.

You were simply getting erections you weren't asking your parents to get you a girl to have sex with, I'm sure you had no clue what was happening to your body.

Let me ask you a hypothetical question. If your son or daughter came up to you and told you that they thought going to school isn't helping them learn or that they want to stop going to school, would you support them? My question really is where do you draw the line and why?

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      I'm not arguing in anyway shape or form that being gay is bad. I never said that nor did I imply it. I've also been in that same situation when I was little I used to draw breast but this is more of a health issue. I think it's morally wrong for a parents to let their 6 year old child make a decision which he may or may not regret in the future.

You were simply getting erections you weren't asking your parents to get you a girl to have sex with, I'm sure you had no clue what was happening to your body.

Let me ask you a hypothetical question. If your son or daughter came up to you and told you that they thought going to school isn't helping them learn or that they want to stop going to school, would you support them? My question really is where do you draw the line and why?
      Your making and example that doesn't fit with the topic. You are correct in that I didn't know why I was getting an erection, but the fact is I did get them.

The question is whether or not people are born gay. I am merely making an example that children even at a young age, do have sexual experiences and it's not something that is taught and is completely natural.

The moral implication you are asserting makes no sense. Is it immoral yo masturbate? Is it immoral to have natural sexual thoughts at a young age?

You may say yes, I say no because it's something the body is going to do because of hormones. Taking a child out of school is not comparable to a child having sexual thoughts, one is natural and the other is detrimental to the development of that child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Your making and example that doesn't fit with the topic. You are correct in that I didn't know why I was getting an erection, but the fact is I did get them.

The question is whether or not people are born gay. I am merely making an example that children even at a young age, do have sexual experiences and it's not something that is taught and is completely natural.

The moral implication you are asserting makes no sense. Is it immoral yo masturbate? Is it immoral to have natural sexual thoughts at a young age?

You may say yes, I say no because it's something the body is going to do because of hormones. Taking a child out of school is not comparable to a child having sexual thoughts, one is natural and the other is detrimental to the development of that child.
        Ok well that's where we differ. Sexual experiences at a young age is normal, wanting a sex change at a young age is not normal. If my son or daughter came up to me and wanted a sex change or implants at that age, I wouldn't be angry at them but I'd take the time and sit down and explain to them that they could make that decision when they're old enough to. Once they're old enough to not need my consent they could do whatever they please with their bodies, until then i'll be a responsible adult and raise my children to the best of my ability. Plus I aint paying for that in this economy lol

Comment

• Not being funny but when I got my first erection I was doing a p*ss, I wasn't attracted to anything at that moment, I don't recall being attracted to women until about 7 when I decided my teacher was hot.

I remember even shouting my mother through 'cause I had no idea what the hell was going on.

Besides everyone gets random erections it doesn't always mean you're sexually attracted to something, this one time I was just watching a Sergio Martinez fight on youtube and then bam, no idea how it happens.

Comment

• Like Darwin I believe in survival of the fittest, it is in our nature to have sex and multiply. If ****sexuality is natural, then it will be eradicated in the future since it is impossible to pass on the gay genes in a man-to-man or lesbian relationships. So if you hate Gays, support gay rights, let them practice in the openly, and let nature take its course.

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
              Like Darwin I believe in survival of the fittest, it is in our nature to have sex and multiply. If ****sexuality is natural, then it will be eradicated in the future since it is impossible to pass on the gay genes in a man-to-man or lesbian relationships. So if you hate Gays, support gay rights, let them practice in the openly, and let nature take its course.
              So i guess you hate all str8 people on birth control right? ****sexuality will be eradicated because they cant pass on their genes? First of all most gays are born to 2 str8 parents. 2nd of all if they wanted to have a kid, they could, which would pass on their "gay gene". 3rd of all if what you say was true, ****sexuality would have died long ago, yet its as popular as ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                What has happened to the human race when being ****sexual is considered normal? .
                The same human race in which ****sexuality has always existed? Its funny when people claim its not natural when it occurs in nature

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                  Like Darwin I believe in survival of the fittest, it is in our nature to have sex and multiply. If ****sexuality is natural, then it will be eradicated in the future since it is impossible to pass on the gay genes in a man-to-man or lesbian relationships. So if you hate Gays, support gay rights, let them practice in the openly, and let nature take its course.
                  You can be brown eyed with blue eyed parents.

Genetics is a lot more complicated than "gays pass on gayness".

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    The same human race in which ****sexuality has always existed? Its funny when people claim its not natural when it occurs in nature
                    It ain't always been legal, and with good reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      Ok well that's where we differ. Sexual experiences at a young age is normal, wanting a sex change at a young age is not normal. If my son or daughter came up to me and wanted a sex change or implants at that age, I wouldn't be angry at them but I'd take the time and sit down and explain to them that they could make that decision when they're old enough to. Once they're old enough to not need my consent they could do whatever they please with their bodies, until then i'll be a responsible adult and raise my children to the best of my ability. Plus I aint paying for that in this economy lol
                      I agree 100% if a child at that age requested something so ridiculous as that. I don't know of any instances where a 7 year old wants a sex change or breast implants.

I do however think that people are born in the wrong bodies and wrong genders. Even a country like Iran PAYS for them to have the sex change operation because they understand these people didn't choose to be this way, it's who they are.

A child is not prepared to make those life altering decisions but it can't mean that a child doesn't have those thoughts of why they don't feel like a boy or a girl. Genetics are what they are and there's no doubt some people are born differently. Who are we to say they are morally wrong or right?

Who are we to tell people how they should live and who they should love if that's what they feel their entire life?

I'm not talking about some drunk girl who is in a college dorm and wants to experiment, I'm talking about real gay people who have felt this way their entire life.

Comment

Working...
                      X