Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico is maintained by America? Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puerto Rico is maintained by America? Really?

For those other Latino groups who shall remain nameless but throw accusations against Puerto Ricans such as:

"Puerto Rico is maintained by America" and so forth:

Then when your finished if your really curious pick a Latin country
    IE Mexico for example and Google "Foreign Aid to Mexico" (pick a year)

I guess this is probably too deep for the ignorant that throw around the dumb accusations...Honestly and without sarcasm, I should have know this...

Comment

Didnt watch the vid but sounds like some one is but hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
        Didnt watch the vid but sounds like some one is but hurt.
        That would be "butt" hurt and intelligence does not hurt it only enlightens.

Like I said, This topic is too deep for the ignorant ESPECIALLY MS FANTASTIC or his fake front.

Comment

Are still mad the curious george look alike got spanked again in front of his own dam people?

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            That would be "butt" hurt and intelligence does not hurt it only enlightens.

Like I said, This topic is too deep for the ignorant ESPECIALLY MS FANTASTIC or his fake front.

Comment

didn't watch the video.....

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                Are still mad the curious george look alike got spanked again in front of his own dam people?

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  For those other Latino groups who shall remain nameless but throw accusations against Puerto Ricans such as:

"Puerto Rico is maintained by America" and so forth:

Then when your finished if your really curious pick a Latin country
                  IE Mexico for example and Google "Foreign Aid to Mexico" (pick a year)

Dude if you had done a better job with the title, it wouldnt seen like a butthurt thread. Whatever ignorant people said about americans and puertoricans without facts it is just hate or trolling.

I personally dont pay too much attention to El Boricuazo. I hate his voice. But I know the facts, I know the amounts as I seen it and worked with it. And they are making money in the island, lots of it. More than they ever give back. But it is not a topic of discussion, specially after a boricua loss a fight to a mexican. But it is good info for other ricans that dont know about it.

Comment

Technically ALL of our Latin countries are getting fucked by the US. Out of all, Mexico is getting fucked even harder.

The ''War on Drugs'' is controlled by the US, and because of it many have been killed in Mexico and will continue to as long as Mexico decides one day to unite and overthrow their puppet-controlled president.

Comment

Working...
                    X