Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is DEVON ALEXANDER freak of nature or he is on Steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackice42 View Post
    Hes one of those guys that r just ripped. Could be the genetics. We dont how his father looks. He could be just as ripped or could have been at one time in his life. Hell look at lebron james now thats a freak of nature. 6'9 250 pounds and quick. A point guarf trapped n a power forwards body
    Lebrons on roids

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
      Lebrons on roids

Basketball players should have stronger bodies then boxers cuz their sport is anaerobic like 100 m sprints and boxing is more aerobic cuz you go for 12 rounds like 5000 meter run!

Comment

Originally posted by brian m View Post
        i thought i remembered reading in your posts before that you thought it was wrong to accuse somebody of steroid use without evidence but here you are trying to cast suspicion on somebody for steroid use without evidence. there is no reason to think devon alexander is on steroids so why bring that bull**** up?
        Ur not suppose to point out pacq fan hypocrisy on boxingscene. Its taboo.
        but thread starter is a typical idiot and extreme attention whore.

But IMO, ask alexander to submit to OSTs and see how he responds. Will he lie about some lame azz superstition or will he submit with no problems like most clean athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          Basketball players should have stronger bodies then boxers cuz their sport is anaerobic like 100 m sprints and boxing is more aerobic cuz you go for 12 rounds like 5000 meter run!
          U dont know shyt pal! I try to avoid engaging u becuz u clearly are a troll but, damn man, REALLY!

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
            U dont know shyt pal! I try to avoid engaging u becuz u clearly are a troll but, damn man, REALLY!

I go to sport college and I know for fact basketball players are lifting weights all day and boxer aint that much or they lift light weightS!

Comment

I go to sport college and I know for fact basketball players are lifting weights all day and boxer aint that much or they lift light weightS!
              lol those basketball players sound ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Major View Post
                lol those basketball players sound ******ed
                is ZELENOFF on boxingscene?

Comment

Its kind a unusual to me that boxers have such a huge bicep,RJJ had smaller bicep and he was positive on steroids!

Whats your opinion is he juicing or he is freak of nature?
                  he's built like a racehorse. it happens. get over it.
                  why start rumors!

Comment

im sure he wouldn't have a problem being tested at random times.

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
                      im sure he wouldn't have a problem being tested at random times.

How do you know dumbass?

You aint Devon Alexander!

Comment

Working...
                      X