No announcement yet.

steve collins? (irish boxer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steve collins? (irish boxer)

did you know that steve collins beat eubank twice, and benn twice to capture and hold the wbo super middle weight title, ( these english fighters were the cats meow! in the ninetys)

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
    did you know that steve collins beat eubank twice, and benn twice to capture and hold the wbo super middle weight title, ( these english fighters were the cats meow! in the ninetys)
    Yeah mate, Steve Collins was a tough customer. Was just over shadowed by Benn and Eubank's rivallry

Comment

Comment

Let me guess, you are just getting in to boxing and found Steve Collins on Boxrec.

**** off, Of course we know who he ****ing is.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
          Let me guess, you are just getting in to boxing and found Steve Collins on Boxrec.

**** off, Of course we know who he ****ing is.
          i watched them all on tv live dickhead! im irish did you not know that... i didnt mention him until some english prat started harping on about ireland having no talent... ye right!

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
            i watched them all on tv live dickhead! im irish did you not know that... i didnt mention him until some english prat started harping on about ireland having no talent... ye right!
            well, not really.

Didn't Collins spend the vast majority of his career in the States?

Comment

Yeh Collins fought both at there tale ends of there careers..
              Had it been there primes he would of got Sparked..

He retired to avoid Joe and always talked about a Roy Jones clash

Comment

did you know he retired ducking joe calzaghe?

Comment

**** scared of joe he was...He'd see sheep on the tv and go into fits of rage
                  He retired then fuked off to the country somewhere in ireland to avoid all things Calzaghe

Comment

I'd respect Collins if you weren't using him as some tool because he got wins of English fighters..

Comment

Working...
                    X