Best welterweight in the world? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
    You're right..

who do u recommend I start watching to learn?
    wtach all gamboa fights then you will know all of boxing. watch the cyclone in the olympics to, he destroyed many people there.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Barracuda View Post
      wtach all gamboa fights then you will know all of boxing. watch the cyclone in the olympics to, he destroyed many people there.
      Gotcha!.

Thanks for the advice..Pink K on it's Way!.

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
        Gotcha!.

Thanks for the advice..Pink K on it's Way!.
        you know i will tell you a story that could change your life. before gamboa came to thhe olympics from cuba he travelled very far across the deep reaches of space in his ship. on board he had ten of his crew men, all of sudden a enemy ship came. all gamboas team was destroyed. now if ciarse this is not a prime gamboa and he was weight drained to so he was not at his best but he was still better than a prime floyd mayweather. he destroyed all of the enemy ships but he was injured in the prcess. after he crashed landed on a planet with a lot of green ****, the green **** helped repair the ananomy of gamboa and replentish the body the yooung cyclone. after gamboa went to the olympics after retured to cuba and left and won a gold metal.

the moral is that you should look all like all **** that is green. the end.
        Last edited by Good Barracuda; 04-01-2009, 05:53 PM. Reason: add the end i did not think you were worthy

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          I think the best WW is Cotto.

But I would rank Shane as the #1 WW. He beat the man who beat the man.
          I agree!!!!!

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          SSM is the man til he loses.
          The question is not whos rank number 1, is who is the best WW?

Comment

Originally posted by Good Barracuda View Post
            Paul is the best welterweight and best jr middleweight and middleweigh.

Comment

I go with Shane, but a rematch with Cotto would settle the score.

Comment

carlos baldomir , zab judah , sharmba mitchell and ricky hatton.

Comment

where the hell is joshua clottey

Comment

Mosley knocked Margarito the **** out so i gotta go with the man that beat the man! Cotto is a close 2nd, WIlliams hasnt fought at WW in a long time so i dont get why he is on the list...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                      Mosley knocked Margarito the **** out so i gotta go with the man that beat the man! Cotto is a close 2nd, WIlliams hasnt fought at WW in a long time so i dont get why he is on the list...
                      MIguel cotto Is the best WW I say shane is at a close second.

Comment

Working...
                      X