Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roberto Duran is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate when you have some young punk calling past legends bums....

Comment

• A 20 yr old doesn't know what true greatness is these days ..They look up to people like Drake ..What would he know about the hands of stone .

Comment

• I shouldn't have even opened the thread, but I did, and of course I regret my decision. I stopped reading after "He sucks." This isn't a serious thread, and I won't dignify this trash by giving you a serious answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
          He sucks. Made a name for himself for beating Leonard once and saying No Mas in the rematch. This bum lost all of his big fights except the first Sugar Ray one and a split decision to Iran Barkley. Lost to Hagler, Benitez, Hearns, Leonard twice. He's praised for what? his losses? 103-16 in a resume that's more padded with bums than Margarito's gloves were padded with plaster. I rather praise Arturo Gatti and his ability to get people paychecks by being their punching bag on TV, than praising Roberto "Manos de Mierda" Duran. Duran is loved because he was a God at losing big fights. I sound mad? yes I am because there is a lot hypocrisy going on, on this forum. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Comment

• Oh Wow I'm glad that troll is banned.

Comment

• I have been saying the same thing for years. Duran has more bums on his record than golovkin, wilder and Chavez sr. Combined.

Comment

Working...
              X