Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd's A Racist Surely You Wont Buy Anymore Of His Fights Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Or perhaps watch any more of them, I wouldnt want to watch a racist, how bout you? Let's see what Floyd's next PPV number does, shouldnt do as much as millions have now heard about him being a racist.
    JCC Jr. could be in the KKK, or al-Qaeda, I'd still watch his fights.

If Edwin Valero came back to life, I wouldn't care that he killed his wife I'd still watch him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
      Damn, G Dog...how you have changed.
      i was a full fledged ***** but after watching that racist video made me realize what he really is....

Comment

I have honestly never brought a Floyd fight and will only buy Floyd-Pac

I just dont wanna risk things like Floyd-Baldo, Floyd-Shane, Floyd-DLH and Floyd-JMM and would rather Watch it the next morning then spend $65 on that

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
          I have honestly never brought a Floyd fight and will only buy Floyd-Pac

I just dont wanna risk things like Floyd-Baldo, Floyd-Shane, Floyd-DLH and Floyd-JMM and would rather Watch it the next morning then spend $65 on that
          floyd shane was an awesome fight what u smokin?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            floyd shane was an awesome fight what u smokin?
            Only the second Round was good

Other then that, it was Shane just standing there and Floyd just throwing 1 punch at a time

Floyd could have easily stopped him, but the man refused to throw a combo

Comment

Only the second Round was good

Other then that, it was Shane just standing there and Floyd just throwing 1 punch at a time

Floyd could have easily stopped him, but the man refused to throw a combo
              i didnt see anything wrong with it. was pretty intense. it was worth the money

Comment

i didnt see anything wrong with it. was pretty intense. it was worth the money
                How, it was completely 1 sided with no action(except 2nd round)

It was the hype of the fight that made it intense, just like Floyd-DLH.

Because if these were 2 regular fighters on ESPN, most people would just switch the channel

Comment

Because if these were 2 regular fighters on ESPN, most people would just switch the channel
                  well yea. 1-3 was great rounds but after watching that 3rd round ya knew floyd was gonna win every round. it was frustrating cuz i wanted to see shane rock him again lol

Comment

Naw I actually like watching boxers like Floyd, Chad, Calderon, etc.

If I see Calderon or Floyd putting on a masterful display of boxing then I will never switch the channel.

Comment

well yea. 1-3 was great rounds but after watching that 3rd round ya knew floyd was gonna win every round. it was frustrating cuz i wanted to see shane rock him again lol
                      Im no Floyd fan but I actually wanted to see him stop Mosley, which he was definitly capable of.

But he wouldnt take a chance even when it was obvious Shane was done and wasnt even throwing

Comment

Working...
                      X