Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd Fans so Scared of a Rematch???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to stop bringing up irrelevant people in the sport.
    We need to move on.

Stevenson = irrelevant
    Brook = irrelevant
    Lara = irrelevant
    Rigondeux = irrelevant
    Mayweather = irrelevant

..you can add to the list here

Comment

• ive never seen a fighter "dominate" someone in a fight do so little.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        People need to stop bringing up irrelevant people in the sport.
        We need to move on.

Stevenson = irrelevant
        Brook = irrelevant
        Lara = irrelevant
        Rigondeux = irrelevant
        Mayweather = irrelevant

..you can add to the list here
        keep the active fighters talk. Thats a good thing.

They can stop bringing up Mayweather. or Mikey Garcia. or Pirog. Ancient history now..

On another note: theres some really dumb mother****ers from the 48 fan base. Still dont really trust the opinions of anyone who went all in for 48.

Comment

• Who the **** is scared? It's just a waste of time seeing a rematch of a one-sided schooling.

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          He's given rematches to those that gave an all out effort and were competitive. Manny did neither
          And there you have it...

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
            I hate it when like a japanese fighter beat like 2 mexicans and they start calling him "the mexicutioner" and then in his next fight he gets iced by a mexican hahahahahaha.
            My point exactly.. I loved reading in the Japanese papers that a Mexican beat a Mexicutioner... Better not to call him that.....

Comment

• I like PAC and don't want to see him out boxed two times easily .

This is kinda obvious unless you are a t@rd or a Pact@rd.

I thought you knew this????

Comment

• Originally posted by Publius View Post
                Can someone explain to me why Floyd fans are so scared of a rematch with Pacquiao? He won pretty convincingly the first time around and I see no reason why he shouldn't be able to maintain that edge.

The fight wouldn't sell as much as the first one but it would easily be the biggest fight of the year and more interesting that most of the crap we've been getting. Not to mention it would cement Floyd's legacy by getting to 50-0...

...so why are Floyd fans so opposed to this fight? They are desperate for it not to happen. They are scared of something but I can't put my finger on it. Personally I think Pacquiao is probably done and the result would be the same (maybe Pac does a bit better).

Why aren't Floyd fans confident in their fighter? He's never let them down before. It's almost as if they believe the shoulder injury was real. Lord knows why . . .
                face it man....the fight wasnt competitive...nobody believes that Manny can do any better than he did and a lot of people....fans, reporters, fighters, trainers, believe the shoulder thing was an excuse

and it was because he showed no signs he was innjured.

the list goes on...only people think its legit is Pac fanatics...even fighters who are critical of floyd

Comment

• i was under the impression that Floyd retired... im a Floyd fan I don't know how to answer your question without bringing up retirement, the way pac and his team acted after the fight was pretty pathetic as well. if Floyd gave an immediate rematch n didn't retire I wouldn't be opposed to it... but I don't see anything different happening in the fight unless pac magically learned how to cut off a ring and not let Floyd use basic footwork to beat him... n that's not happening... pac was beat with footwork.. floyds offense has been pretty shot for sometime. pac ruined his opportunity but hes a great fighter and the loss shouldn't be taken so hard by his fans. he did what he could

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    Dude enough.
                    First of all fans aren't scared they're not the one's fighting.
                    But to your point, fans don't want to PAY to see another rematch because the first fight wasn't even close. I know you have mental midgets like Rath and Spoon who desperately want to tell you otherwise by giving you slow motion video (simply ridiculous), but the fight wasn't close.
                    10-2 Floyd. So there really isn't any reason for it.
                    Nailed it

/ thread

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      well if theres a rematch that means money right? ...... and floyd makes big money fights only. so why would he not want to make some in a rematch?
                      1. It was a clear victory for Floyd
                      2. The public hated the effort and lack of excitement portrayed by Manny. Which leads to..
                      3. No one is demanding a rematch. Not hardcore fans, not casual fans, not HBO and those backing Manny, not the media, not anyone.

Manny is in the back of the line of ex-opponents that deserve a rematch. Period
                      Last edited by hhs661; 02-04-2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X