No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Tips in at 160.2 at 7-Day Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
    Oye Indio maricon ....I never whined about **** ...I'm just stating canelo will be drained .....either way Vamos Cotto !!!
    Don't get your **** twisted Mojoncito!
    Last edited by Toltec77; 11-15-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      The Ginger's fan boys: "Canelo was drained at 152.. he was a corpse..."

Why doesn't Canelo move up to 160 and fight Triple G.

"Canelo can make 155 comfortably even if he has to burn over 5 lbs a week before the fight and he's going to rehydrate to 172 lbs."

Seems to me that Canelo drains himself on purpose in exchange for a huge weight advantage over his opponents..

LOL @ this interviewer acting like 154 and 155 are the same thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZodLYdE4OQ

Does that sound like a Mexican Warrior or a Stuttering Ginger?

GGG = Ronda Rousey

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Good enough for me and it should be good enough to end all the comments on this thread. ...
        Soo one guy moving up spending 1-2 years but still at least moving up... GGG been 160 for 40 years! NEVER gonna move up DOE...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Soo one guy moving up spending 1-2 years but still at least moving up... GGG been 160 for 40 years! NEVER gonna move up DOE...
          Don't communicate with idiots....goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Like I've been saying, Canelo is still killing himself to make weight just to have an excuse to duck Triple G and not fight at the full 160...

Still wondering how Canelo who weighs more than Triple G on fight night...is too small lol...
            He will make 155 EASY.

You " experts " are clueless.

IF Canelo is " killing himself to make weight ", then Cotto will knock him out.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              Don't communicate with idiots....goodbye
              Won't you get lonely ?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Won't you get lonely ?

He doesn't even talk about boxing??? She rambles on like a blind **** expert. I think after Pac got KO'd, and now Ronda??? GGG should never move up in weight and just STFU.

Comment

LMAO WOW!!! He is shook. Didn't even look at the camera. The nerves /fear this dude must be feeling right now, with GGG talks roaming around as well have to be intolerable. LOL wow.

Comment

So Cotto comes in at 157.8 and Canelo 160.2 but hes going to drain himself doe. So 2.4 pounds heavier means he's drained but Cotto is small

Comment

If you can't make weight without starving and dehydrating yourself, then you're not fighting in the correct weight class.

Comment

Working...
                      X