Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: I'm Not DeMarco, Adrien Broner is Going Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I missing something here? I keep seeing references to Gavin's height. Rees and Broner are both listed at 5' 7". Anyway, Rees may go down hard...but I like his attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      i suppose it'd be novel if a fighter said he planned to be one-sidedly beat down by his opponent.
      That is ****in hilarious!

Seriously though I think Rees's style will bring the best out of Broner and while it lasts it should be an entertaining fight. Someone on here said its a poor mans Hatton vs Mayweather and that was my first thought but I don't think it will last as long.
      The exposure of being on HBO will be a good thing for Rees as he does have a fan friendly style and it could help him get one or two more dates for decent money. That's if he puts up a good and spirited effort in defeat because I really don't see anyway he can win this fight.

Comment

Rees gets disqualified for excessively hitting below the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          i suppose it'd be novel if a fighter said he planned to be one-sidedly beat down by his opponent.
          That is ****in hilarious!

Seriously though I think Rees's style will bring the best out of Broner and while it lasts it should be an entertaining fight. Someone on here said its a poor mans Hatton vs Mayweather and that was my first thought but I don't think it will last as long.
          The exposure of being on HBO will be a good thing for Rees as he does have a fan friendly style and it could help him get one or two more dates for decent money. That's if he puts up a good and spirited effort in defeat because I really don't see anyway he can win this fight.

Comment

War Rees!!!!!!!

Comment

Lamb being led to slaughter

Comment

not yet but you will be soon... might aswell forget your hopes about broner losing at 135 gents , it aint happening...

Comment

Total mismatch I can't believe HBO is airing this garbage.

Comment

I'm sure Americans are not the only ones saying Rees doesn't have a chance. I like his spirit. I hope he comes in and gives it his all.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgerjess View Post
                      Total mismatch I can't believe HBO is airing this garbage.
                      Its only garbage to you, because Broner is so spectacular. So, you're actually complimenting Broner without realizing it. Ain't that a bi*ch.

Comment

Working...
                      X